ElderWood at Westwood
580 Orchard Park Rd
West Seneca, NY
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
Responsible for carrying out the sales efforts at facility as directed by the Residential Sales Manager.
- Minimum 18 yrs. age required; High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Related sales experience preferred.
- Valid New York Drivers License and clean driving record required.
- Must be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the sales process.
- Ability to convert appropriate leads into admissions.
- Ability to maintain a professional approach in all aspects of the position.
- Strong organizational, time management skills necessary.
- Solid computer skills required.
- Ability to work closely with Case Manager.
- Ability to work periodic evening and weekend hours.
- Ability to verbally communicate well with residents, families, and staff members.
- Ability to read and understand task assignments, ability to report verbally and provide written
documentation as required.
- Display of genuine concern for the elderly; a dependable, patient and compassionate attitude
towards residents. Display a demeanor which is always respectful of residents' rights and wishes.
- Ability to cooperate and maintain respectful treatment with others. Display a sense of responsibility, maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with residents, families, and other staff members.
- Demonstrated willingness to uphold the vision and mission of the company by following the
Core Values of Integrity, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence and Reverence for the Individual.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks based on ElderWood Core Values and to a high degree of
excellence and cleanliness.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...