Full-time/Part time Flexible.
Assist and support the operation of two assisted living facilities and various non-operating entities. Prepare and communicate relevant financial information in a timely manner.
- Record and process cash receipts and disbursements.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare schedules for routine and non-routine audits.
- Create and maintain weekly cash flow requirements and projections.
- Develop and improve financial reports, projections and business systems.
- Minimum 5 years experience in accounting, finance and business management.
- College degree in a related field required.
- Competency in accounting software and Microsoft Office Suite required, especially Excel.
APPLY TODAY @ www.elderwood.com
ElderWood Senior Care
Indeed - 13 months ago
Elderwood offers the area's only community-based ventilator care program, with small, portable ventilators providing residents with far more...