Full-time, day shift.
Responsible for managing the day-to-day recruiting functions for all of ElderWood’s facilities across Western New York and several Central New York locations. Local travel to the WNY facilities is required. Must have a college degree and at least two years of recruiting experience, preferably in a healthcare setting. Extensive knowledge of Social Media recruiting tools is required.
This position is responsible for daily oversight and management of the Company recruitment program and may include responsibilities in the following functional areas: application processing, candidate selection, interviewing, job descriptions, performance evaluations, advertising, training, regulatory compliance and legal liability management.
Other key qualifications: .
- Excellent computer skills with recruiting software programs, internet navigation and research skills required; proficiency in all Microsoft Office software packages with an emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent public image and professional impact with the ability to network and establish relationships with hiring managers, facility Administrators, candidates, community and business contacts.
- Self motivated, detail oriented, exceptionally organized and able to prioritize.
- Knowledgeable regarding local, state and federal laws and regulations as they relate to employment and hiring practices.
- Ability to act on own initiative and direction; exercise frequent independent judgment within agreed-upon limits; meet assigned deadlines; ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledgeable of applicable laws and Company policies and procedures; ability to effectively manage issues to limit legal liability; make proactive recommendations by using judgment that is consistent with standards, policies, and procedures to reduce overall claims liability and associated costs.
Apply online @ www.elderwood.com
7 Limestone Dr.
Post Acute Partners, owner of Elderwood since July 2013, was established in January 2010 in response to national health care reform and the...