Electric Guard Dog Wins SDM Magazine's Dealer of the Year

WELCOME TO ELECTRIC GUARD DOG
#1 THEFT DETERRENT SERVICE.

Learn the SHOCKING Truth about Electric Fences

Learn why we are #1 in Security.

Why Choose Electric Guard Dog Perimeter Security?
In an independent survey, 97% of our customers stated they’ve had NO external theft since installing the Electric Guard Dog perimeter security system. The remaining 3% said we’ve reduced theft overall on their site.

Our multilayered, solar-powered, perimeter security systems solution STOPS crime before it happens. Electric Guard Dog is unparalleled as a safe and effective theft deterrent. Market leaders in multiple commercial industries turn to us to protect their outdoor assets.

Jack in his own words... Giving us the FACTS

Electric Guard Dog - Steve Iverson, SA Recycling Executive Testimonial

Reviews

Overall

4.7
Based on 7 reviews
5 stars
4 stars
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Work/Life Balance
3.3
Compensation/Benefits
4.0
Job Security/Advancement
3.7
Management
3.9
Culture
4.4

Salaries

6 salaries reported
$94,742 per year
  • Most Reported
$18,000
$207,000
17 salaries reported
$22.58 per hour
$9.00
$104
27 salaries reported
$124,801 per year
$18,000
$207,000

About Electric Guard Dog

  • Electric Guard Dog photo: Team EGD... Celebrate the Wins'
  • Electric Guard Dog photo: Service and Install Team
Claimed Profile
Links
Electric Guard Dog website

Twitter

Facebook