EPS is a nationally recognized leader in Electrical Testing and Engineering and is seeking qualified candidates to fill immediate needs in multiple disciplines. Areas of discipline will include;
- Relay system testing for LV/MV/HV microprocessor and electro-mechanical relays
- Calibrations of power meters, and associated functional testing of protection logic diagrams
- Component testing will include LV/MV/HV circuit breakers, power transformers, instrument transformers (CT & PT’s), switchgear, disconnect switches, and surge arrestors.
- 4+ years experience in electrical trade
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, Associates Degree in Electrical/Electronic technology, or Military experience preferred but not required
- Highly motivated self starter with desire to learn
- Experience with test equipment a plus, including; Power Factor, Ductor, Megger, CT ration & saturation, Hi-Pot, 3-phase relay test sets and software including, but not limited to, Doble 6150, Omicron, Manta, etc.
- Organization and attention to detail is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel with experience writing Macros is a plus.
- Power industry experience a plus
- Willing to train the right candidates
- 40-60% travel requirements
We offer competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
– Medical, dental and vision insurance for employees and their families
– Paid vacation, sick leave, holidays and personal days
– Company matched 401(k) plan
We are a NETA certified Electrical Testing Company with offices throughout the United States. We will consider relocation.
EPS is an Equal Opportunity Employer