ELECTRO RENT CORPORATION

ELECTRO RENT CORPORATION Employer Reviews

Good Company
Executive Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CANovember 30, 2013
Enjoyed the time I spent there.

Good people to work with and for.

Good location.

Good benefits.
Work at Electro Rent
Accounting Manager (Former Employee), Van Nuys, CAMarch 6, 2013
Pros: nothing.
Cons: employees fear the managment, no open door policy, no freedom, no work flexibality ...
I gave them 14 years of hard work and commitment, but all of a sudden they get a new controller… The Controller plan was to replace 100% staff in the accounting department … 2 Senior Accountants resigned on the same day in spring of 2008 which I was blamed for … Controller get excited he replace the 2 senior accountants by new ones, he moved an accountant – more... to purchasing department after 27 years working in accounting department. That is not all … He replaced the Tax manager who had been with the company for over 33 years, also fired the tax accountant after 20 years of service… He fired me and I was replaced by an assistant controller…. So as you can see the management style in this company is to fear your superior … no open door policy … no freedom. – less

Roza – April 19, 2013

I am one of the senior accountants who left in 2008. My reason for leaving was the accounting manager, her lack of professional excellence, poor communication and organizational skills, constantly trying to humiliate people around her. The controller was the greatest accounting professional that I ever worked for.

toto – May 1, 2013

Roza ... let’s face it your main reason why you left was you need more money making 50K was not enough ... you asked for a raise and the so called good controller gave you 5K extra so your salary was bumped up to 55K ... you were asking for 60K+ when you realized they will not pay more than 55K you decided to resigned. Just for your information the 2 accountant they were hired after you left was paid $65K and one was paid $62K. Rule number one in life never trust anybody at electro rent.

Outstanding Company. They bought the company that I previously worked for and added me to their staff as a Temporary Employee for transition .
CREDIT COLLECTIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Hayward, CaliforniaApril 3, 2012
Learned all new processes for the New company, Continued to work the Accounts Receivables that transferred to the New Company. Management was excellent and very helpful during the transition. Hardest part of the job was leaving as I was no longer needed. Most enjoyable of the job was learning new process and making new friends.

toto – March 12, 2013

They were nice to you since you work in AR you collect and generate Revenue to the company. I am sure if you were hired you would know that this company is full of drama and pay is not that great ... Luck you didn't get hired or worked there for long time.

Dont Work for This company
Assitant Controller (Current Employee), Van Nuys, CADecember 6, 2011
Cons: a lot of work ... to much over time
Managment will give you hard time at work... Cheap when it comes to spending money... They terminate on average 2 employees every month... no job security no work life balance at all ... If the President diss like a person he/she it better start looking for a job, because he will get you fired for no reason. HR department have no idea how to hire nor – more... terminate emplyees... Benfits are not that great either... no job training... I advice to work somewhere else. – less