ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS

ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS Employer Reviews

poor working conditions high heat temp. in summer months
Human Resources Director (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: the best hourly workforce of senior employees
Cons: sweat shop
Productivity was fast and high at all times meeting the needs of the customer was top priority. High hourly turnover management team all from local area, outsiders challenged daily. Leadership under Bob Cook was strong on Deming training.
Good wages and benefits
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN (Former Employee), Webster City, IAJanuary 28, 2014
Electrolux Home Products in Webster City had a wonderful array of talented employees. So many people to learn from and who were willing to help you out.
Diverse group of people
Line Lead Man (Former Employee), Saint Cloud, MNJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: good benefit package. ok union.
Cons: very repetitive work. hard on your body.
They Have a good benefit package, you have the union, worked with a great group of people & had great support from my supervisors.
I liked working there but the plant closed down.
Advanced Operator (Former Employee), MexicoJanuary 13, 2014
I worked at Electrolux for 23 before they closed down. Many employees still keep in touch and are grateful we had the job we did for so many years.
plant closed
Vacuum Form Operator (Former Employee), Greenville, MIDecember 18, 2013
good people good work good pay management ok but they moved to Mexico
did not like the fact that mi plant moved to mexico
Assembly (Former Employee), Greenville, MINovember 11, 2013
if they hadnt moved to mexico i would still be there in mich working
great place to work
Die Setter (Former Employee), Springfield, TNOctober 23, 2013
I like working there. management is on point. the jobs are easy. cant wait to get back.
Balance with home and work
Logistics Planner (Former Employee), Orangeburg SCOctober 3, 2013
There is no balance between work and home. Pay is good but you have to work very long hours to complete work load
It was a good paying job.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Webster City, IASeptember 24, 2013
Pros: was a stable job.
Cons: did the same thing over and over
It was a fast paced job that kept me busy. I got along good with my co-workers. The boss was a good guy.
overall its alright,aint so strict like alot of these companies out here, just do your job.thats all they care about.
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Springfield, TNJuly 28, 2013
Pros: i was lucky to work with a great group of people
Cons: electrolux they take back alot, they always had a reason to take money out of your pocket.
going in to my job and people are already ready to cut up,i take the job serious, so when I take u something to keep the line running and someone doesn't care to keep the line on ,that made me ferious...I love driving, it alwys was a fear, but one day I made a promise to myself that one day , I am going to trained myself...and I did and its not as bad – more... as I imagine lol..I learn everyone you work with is not going to have the same attitude as u,some people just rather be down and miserable,,don't thrive on happiness. – less
enjoyable atmosphere
Spot welder, Assembler (Former Employee), Webster City, IAJuly 21, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: heat
great benefits, coworkers and management. Repetitive work, which allows balancing work and home life.
Great pay and good benefits
Assembler/inspection (Former Employee), Webster City, IAJune 28, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: hostile atmosphere
I enjoyed working here for 20 years until they moved operations to Mexico.The pay was very good however it was hard work and management became very unfriendly as the plant closing was near.
A nice place to work until plant closed.
Floater (Former Employee), Webster City, IAMay 8, 2013
I worked with many people from all different walks of life. I learned to work as a team. I enjoyed working there and I was sorry to see the plant move to Mexico.
Got steadily worse.
Assy line, forklift op, AFO (Former Employee), Webster City, IAMay 3, 2013
When I started working there it was a nice place to work but the closer it got to closing the plant the worse the working conditions became.
Started out to be a fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), IAApril 27, 2013
Started out to be a fun workplace with alot of mangemnt changes alot of things changed and became just a job punching time clock putting in 8 to 10 hours a day and getting out of there. Typical day doing the same job puttng parts on a washing machine. The co-workers were great friendly and willing to help out .
productive and Challenging at the same time!!!! Fascinating!!!!
Groupleader (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCMarch 23, 2013
Pros: dedicated and focused!!1
Cons: not paid my worth!
I worked hard at this position. I was a dedicated and resourceful employee and loved my work. I came into work hours before my shift and left hours after after my shift because of my dedication and determination to get the job done to the best of my ability. I worked with engineers and management and allowed my personal time open to any calls the job – more... might have for questions, comments and approvals from me for daily plant operations. I became muliti-tasking and was able to perform any job that I assigned my inspectors better than my staff. I was a good listener but a stern groupleader. I gave up a lot even if I was not paid my worth! – less
We'll move to Mexico if you don't do what we say
plastics (Former Employee), st cloud,mnMarch 22, 2013
Pros: good health insurance
Cons: low pay for work performed, company is in survival mode, dog eat dog attitude
Horrible place to work, dirty union, everyone's scared for their jobs, safety meetings encourage safety, but it's followed by supervisors worried about production and trying to force unsafe work. People let poor workmanship pass because they are afraid to be the one to point out something is bad. If you do try to mark something as a remake or as unusable, – more... your supervisor and lead worker will be furious at you. Everything that goes wrong is blamed on the loowest level employees. The productivity is ramped up and up, and then they wonder why people get hurt. They don't evacuate employees when there is a plastics fire, so everyone continues to inhale that long term damaging smoke into their lungs. Highly dysfunctional production plant, with management on down terrified of losing their jobs . As a result, the place is in survival mode and what's best for the end product and employees is completely secondary to trying to save your job, at any cost. – less
I LOVED MY JOB HERE
Maintenance Tool Crib Attendant (Former Employee), Greenville, MIMarch 21, 2013
Pros: good benefits, great pay, good hours
Cons: the relocated
I TRUELY LOVED WORKING FOR THIS COMPANY. IF THEY HAD NOT RELOCATED TO MEXICO I WOULD HAVE STILL BEEN THERE AND EVENTUALLY RETIRED FROM THIS COMPANY.
fast paced nice environment. room for advancement
o Assist engineers (Former Employee), Kinston, NCMarch 17, 2013
i looked forward to going to work daily. people are friendly and fun to work with
employee friendly
Customer Service Administration (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 7, 2013
This company has the best interest of their employees at hand. If you want to work for a company where there is a lot of room for advancement then this is the company for you.

1 2 3

About ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS

Electrolux is Australasia's leading household appliances company and markets its products under the Electrolux, AEG-Electrolux, – Read more