ELECTROLUX HOME PRODUCTS Employee Reviews

Nice job.
Associate Supervisor Enamel (Current Employee), Springfield, TNJuly 12, 2015
Pros: Brithday off with pay
Cons: very very hot.
Typical day at work is going in tight with the lines and getting control of how to get ahead of lines and setting up the next shift for success. Making sure that the associates are working safe and laughter for the day.
Atmospere leaves a lot to be desired...
Damage Claims Representative (Former Employee), Martinez, GAJuly 11, 2015
Pros: break room
Cons: Management
I worked for this company for seven (7) years and there was very little room for advancement. The management did very little to help their agents.
Ok
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Augusta, GAApril 29, 2015
I just was not what i had accepted, it was to sale oriented. Not focused on the customer. There was not enough information that we could provide to the customer when they called in for questions
Moved to Mexico
Line Worker (Former Employee), Electrolux Home Products, Greenville MIApril 27, 2015
Pros: Great crew to work with
Cons: Closure
This was a fun place to work while it lasted. After working their only 5 short years the company announced its relocation to Mexico.
Window of opportunity for advancing skills.
CNC Machine Operator (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCApril 15, 2015
A typical day at work persisted of being productive to strive to meet and achieve customer demands. Work area was relaxing, required flexibility and motivation, and if you know how to balance your workload things were smooth sailing.
Great place with room for advancement
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Springfield, TNMarch 17, 2015
Electrolux in Springfield has been in the area for many years and is a very stable work place with plenty of room for advancement
Augusta operation basically a call center.
Customer Service Mgr (Former Employee), Augusta, GAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: they do provide education assistance.
Cons: 6 minutes allowed for bathroom breaks...for the day.
Please do not be deceived by the slick job descriptions management provides for the Augusta, GA operation. Now nearly 5 years post corporate headquarters move to Charlotte, the remaining Augusta venue is basically a "on the phones" call center for the overwhelming number of positions there. Sure, there is the digital media, social media group, and correspondence team answering e-mails. But by and large, stay away if you consider yourself educated and upwardly mobile. Places like this are career killers. It is hyper micro-managed and structured to the hilt. If you have a GED and are down to your last meal this may be ok for a while. Otherwise, the economy is now decent enough to wait and look elsewhere if you have true career aspirations.
Productive Workplace
Production Associate (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCDecember 1, 2014
Pros: short breaks
Cons: assembly line work
A typical workday consisted of daily repacking and rebuilding of tractors. I learned how to drive a forklift and clamp to make the workday manageable. Management made great strides to make work enjoyable. Hardest part of the job would be the assembly line.
It was close to home and payed decently.
Team Leader (Former Employee), Greenville, MINovember 4, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: went to mexico
Being a Team Leader, I was always busy, so time went by quickly, which I enjoyed. The position was both mentally and physically challenging, which I love.
to much favortisim no room for advancement
ASSOCIATE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Springfield, TNNovember 4, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: expectations to high, want you to work thru breaks....
to much favortisim no room for advancement. learned how to not treat employees.
Rude, back stabbing, childish co-workers
Forklift Operator/Data Entry (Former Employee), saint cloud, mnSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: weekends off no overtime
Cons: union, co-workers attitudes
I was not impressed working with a company that is unionized.
Fast Paced
Maintenance Facilitator (Former Employee), Greenville, MISeptember 13, 2014
worked as the go between for the salaried and the hourly union workers
Learning The Company
Assembly Operator (Former Employee), McRae, GAAugust 29, 2014
This was a company were you begin to learn how to work with companies. The start of my introduction to the work force. Learning how the hours work, knowing about your lunch breaks, and knowing if you will qualify with the company. Management would be the beginning of my many challenges, due to having so many who seemed to carry the title of management. Working with others was different, when trying to learn how to work together. Even though this company was the start of my career, I learned how to grow within myself, be able to develop leadership, and become involve in knowing who I'm working for.
good people to work with and for
Engineer Technician (Former Employee), Jefferson, IAAugust 25, 2014
Started out in production to moving into maintenance work to designing equipment and managing employees.
fast pace, have to learn very quickly
line operator (Current Employee), Anderson, SCAugust 25, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: short breaks, management, can be very hot
In a typical day you may do jobs that you have little experience on and you may be moved to different departments at a moments notice. There are people from all walks of life and the age group is from young to old. The hardest part of the job, is that you often find yourself doing things with little training and you are expected to catch on very quickly.
Jack of all trades
Utility Operator Repaired Electric Products (Former Employee), DeQueen, ArkansasJuly 30, 2014
Learned about Weed-Eaters, Blowers, Edgers, Gas and Electric Chain saws
Tested Chain saws
Worked with the Engineers on new products and helped designed testing equipment
Great place for young people to start a career
Materials manager (Current Employee), ANDERSON, SCJuly 29, 2014
Pros: opportunity to make a difference
Cons: when the morale is low, some tend not to bother to try to make a difference
*A typical day @ EMA starts out w/office manager exclaiming "they need this on the first truck"( several parts needed @ the plant-could shut line down if not received)

*I've learned to be accessible, flexible, transitional, cooperative, calm

*the management needs the assistance of understanding people, they also need to work on understanding the people who work for/with them

*the best

*leaving behind some great relationships that have been built up over 15 years @ /EHP

*WHEN WE WIN AS A TEAM, NO MATTER THE OBSTACLE
Typical Factory Work
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Springfield, TNJuly 17, 2014
Everyday was different despite the same factory setting inside. Management changed hands a few times, but the goals were always met. The hardest part of the job was working the scheduled days, but the most enjoyable days were the morale events hosted by the company.
Lifetime of Learning
Data Entry / Office Assistant (Former Employee), Webster City, IAJuly 17, 2014
Pros: experience, loyalty, dependability
Thirty two years I worked at Electrolux and experienced a variety of job positions. Electrolux was a great place to work and has made me the person I am now. I wouldn't trade it for the world, my co-workers that grew to be my family, my experience, and my journey of finding a great position that my schooling has put me in.
nice place to work
Customer Advocate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 18, 2014
Management was good. Nice offices. Coworkers were pleasant to work with.