Electrolux Employee Reviews

Worst work place environment
Assembly line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 2, 2017
They place any one in management that has been working for the company for a number of years even if they don't have leadership skills. They allow leads to run the entire floor with out supervisors there to over see if the job is being done properly. Leads will take their friends off the line so they don't have to work and put more work on others. The person that was suppose to do the relief did not know how to do all of the jobs or if she did not like you, you would not be relieved. There is a high turnover rate because its not a good work environment
my day at work
Quality assurance specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 5, 2017
my day at work start at 9:30pm-6:00am and I work on three lines
the first line is line 6 and I just stand there and the ovens go around in a circle and I just have to test the ovens to make sure everything works . the second line is line three where I have to pull the ovens and then I have to turn the ovens around and use the fire attend to make sure that it heats up and that the burns work. the last area that I work in is the back of smooth top and I just have to cheek the tops to make sure they don't have any marks or anything wrong with them . I work very good with my management . my most enjoyable part of my job is that it a very easy to learn job
Pros
very good and clean place to work
Cons
short breaks and the hours are okay
Review
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 22, 2016
The company is global. It is a call center and can be stressful. You learn many systems. The company hires temp but you can become a permanent employee. You can advance in the company if you choose. It is constantly changing. You meet some great people. The hardest part are the irate customers and sometime management seems far removed from reality.
Pros
temp to hire, advancement, commision
Cons
irate customers, management, hours
terrible treatment of employees
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNNovember 17, 2016
typical day: listening to people yell and complain.
management cares nothing about its people only about product.
some co-workers were good but most were vulgar.
the hardest part of the job was not speaking your mind and only doing what you were told.
the most enjoyable part of the job was getting off work and going home.
Pros
holidays off
Cons
expensive food, poor comunication, unqualified leadership, and a very uncomfertable work environment.
Very good place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 30, 2016
The company was new and we were trying to implement rules and regulations. Worked almost seven days a week but got compensated very well. I learned a lot from Electrolux because my boss gave me an opportunity to work in different departments He promoted me from Secretary to Executive Secretary and then from Executive Secretary to Purchasing Supervisor.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
short breaks
I have been working at Electrolux
Sr. .Net/Web Developer (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCOctober 13, 2016
Multinational company where is a diversity of people which give me the opportunity to learn and to be exposed to different cultures. Respect law and Human rights. Look for talent . It offers opportunity to grow in your career.Look for cost saving all the time, put pressure to acheive EBIT, they do not have black and white policy. That could impact on employee morale especially if they don't know the rule.
Tough, but Satisfying Work
Supply Chain Planner (Current Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNOctober 17, 2016
I work with a team of highly capable people and because of that we have earned a measure of autonomy that other teams in my division do not have. Our work day is fairly consistent, with the biggest disparity being the unspoken expectation that salaried personnel put in more hours per week of work than hourly staff.
Pros
great performance, good team
Cons
tough management, very little room for error
This Job is a joke!!!
Non of your business (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 2, 2016
I love my job but i can't stand the people!!!!!They show a lot of favouritism!!!!!! They treat the hard workers like sh**, the people are so freaking messy and the Only thing good about this job is the money which i am thankful for because it's paying my bills...but i would not recommend anyone to make it out of a career!!!! They say it's climate controlled but it doesn't feel like it. I think the company could be better if they hired dedicated people starting with management on down to the workers!!!!!!!!!!! That's why the union in that biiiiii now!!!!!!!!! Smgdh! 😒😒😒😒😒😒😒
Work environment that allows for understanding or competence of subject matter.
Senior Telecommunication Consultant (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 19, 2016
Work environment that allows for understanding or competence of subject matter. I was able to understand business concepts as it related to the implementation of an Multiple Protocol Layer Switching routing topology. With Electrolux possessing an international or global footprint, various regulatory was introduced in the deployment.
Pros
Relax environment with various concepts in understanding buisness model.
Cons
Part-time or seasonal positions.
Working at a call center
Refrigeration Technician III (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GASeptember 3, 2016
I work at the Augusta call center for Electrolux. I take inbound calls from technicians that need help fixing appliances in the field.
I learned a lot of empathy skills in this job, and I also learned when someone is not telling everything or hiding information necessary to repairing an appliance. That is the hardest part of the job.
I work with the smartest people in the call center. Weare the ones that can tell what is wrong with every appliance we sell and how to fix it. The most enjoyable aspect of working there is assisting technicians in the field and knowing they had taken care of whatever the problem is.
Pros
sometimes there are giveaways
Cons
very stressful environment

Want to know more about Electrolux?

Ask a question
Fast Paced and very micro- managed
Direct Ship/Customer Service Advocate (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNOctober 27, 2016
Very fast paced organization with attention to deatail. very Micro- managed. Co workers were very friendly and helpful. I learned how to not treat employees. The daily demand was very stressful. Did learn alot about how to deal with different personalities.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
very micro managed
Very fast pace employment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  St cloud mnSeptember 28, 2016
I liked and enjoyed working at Electrolux home products even when was a very fast pace environment there is a great team work. The company has Union and lay off new hires for the first 3 years that's why I had to leave to find something more permanent.
Pros
Some free stuff for all employees once in a while
Cons
Fair break times
it already a nice place work just poor leader and management
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2016
stressful and very poor leardership, and they say have good advancement but that was a lie to. only good thing some of the people that work there. and the hardest part of the job is trying to stay positive and work hard
Pros
easy work
Cons
poor management
fast paced envoironmemt
paint (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNOctober 26, 2016
Easy fast paced work, great lunchroom/ break room. Friendly environment. smoking areas. It was fun able to enjoy your job. Took parts off the line and put them in the appropriate bins after coming out of the heater. Lifting up to 25 pounds. Standing on your feet and walking around for 8 hours or more.
Very fun and productive place to work.
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCNovember 21, 2016
I enjoyed working with this company. I advanced very quickly within the plant. This was my first factory job. I made a lot of money with this company. I ended up taking a voluntary layoff after i got pregnant in 2009. I worked for this company for almost 12 years.
Good Culture -Great People
Category Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJuly 20, 2016
I started working for Electrolux straight out of College and it's been a great experience. 95% of the people I've met/worked with have been truly great people with honest motivation and willingness to help. Although after being in the same position for three years it is apparently difficult to transition into a new role. Overall I love working here and with a new CEO at the helm I think this company is headed in a very good direction.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Limited Upward Mobility
Good place to work, But lacks in real leadership.
Warehouse Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Guaynabo, PRAugust 16, 2016
The workplace is good and the people are great. The leadership is lacking. The GM is more interested in the sales aspect of the company instead of the whole operation. Favors the sales team while leaving the rest of the workforce without guidance.
Pros
Good pay, good schedule
Cons
Lack of leadership
Hostile working environment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 2, 2017
The managers were practically non existent. As a new hire not knowing anything about the job, there was no one there to help. Employees constantly argued, made lewd jokes all the time and it was generally not a good place to work.
I lekeisha, started working for Electrolux as a temporary employee on assembly. I've worked all shifts .After 5 or 6 months became a permanent emp
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2016
Currently working for this company. Also has moved up to another department . Salary is great.
Working for this company has been a great look and challenging.
great place to work when I was there for a long time
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Springfield TennesseeAugust 12, 2016
great place to work they took really good care of us day care a lot about their Associates patient when it comes to safety safety is their number one top priority they will work with you if you cannot do your job they will go above and beyond
Pros
good money
Cons
lousy hours and lousy management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.