Electrolux Employee Reviews

Management was awful
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 10, 2017
R&D was a joke. All of the management there seemed to have their eyes set higher and didn't get the job done right, yet would reap the benefits of employees going above and beyond to carry the teams. Nobody listens or offers conflict resolution. Priorities are constantly changing. Constant disregard for data driven solutions from quality organization, along with a lacking of basic fundamental knowledge. Good engineers are the only thing keeping R&D moving, managers are worthless and they know it.
Pros
Autonomy, Work-life Balance, Benefits, Training opportunities
Cons
Management, Communication, Cross functional lack of respect, knowledge silos
Unfavorable leadership decisions/ policies
Live Chat Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 14, 2017
Company leadership makes unfavorable decisions and company generally promotes difficult/ unfavorable policies towards both consumers and employees. Lack of job security and very limited opportunities for advancement in company. Company also instituted policy for coming year: No bonuses granted for employees/ No increases in compensation.
Pros
Discounts towards products
Cons
Limited advancement/ compensation policies
Very good place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaNovember 30, 2016
The company was new and we were trying to implement rules and regulations. Worked almost seven days a week but got compensated very well. I learned a lot from Electrolux because my boss gave me an opportunity to work in different departments He promoted me from Secretary to Executive Secretary and then from Executive Secretary to Purchasing Supervisor.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
short breaks
Work
Receiving Clerk/ Forklift Diver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 9, 2017
Great benefit's, 401k, vacation's, tuition reimbursement, dental, vision, and the ability to grow. Stoop, kneel pick up to 70lbs you work long hours 10hr shifts.
Pros
holidays off, perfect attendance, and benefits
Cons
un organized, miss communication, and favortism
productive and fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Cloud, MNMarch 17, 2017
it was fun place to work .I enjoy working at Electrolux,
I was working as second shift it was awsome
the superviser treat us best with respect
the management was amazing I love working in such an environment
Cons
health care benefits
a ok place to work
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCMarch 22, 2017
The job was very hot in the summer. A typical day at work was long. I learned a lot about dishwashers. The management was alright. The most enjoyable part about the job was getting a paycheck every week.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
hours sometimes
It's a very high demanding job, and requires a LOT of energy.
Ground Coat Finishing Inspector (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 16, 2017
I love the idea of working in a factory, because I love hard work and getting my hands dirty, but they're very strict and almost 100% unforgiving about attendance. The way they look at it, you're replaceable.
Pros
Pay, benefits, hard labor.
Cons
Very hot, unforgiving, distance.
Very demanding
Guarantee Agent (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMarch 13, 2017
Did not enjoy the pressure to finish 40 claims in an 8 hrs. work day

with minimum training and no benefits or advance.

They were employee that were working there more them 2 years and more with no changes even if they work extra hard.
Pros
having a job
Cons
no benefits
Overnight prodtion daily
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Kinston, NCJanuary 17, 2017
Overnight production of 3000 per night. Safety first . Reports and inventory. Fix issues that might occur during the shift such as bubbles, broken wheels, machine related mistakes or flaws
Pros
Oportunity to grow in different fields
Cons
salary, overtime
Not bad for skilled positions
Wastewater Operator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 16, 2017
Hard to advance. Mostly temps brought in after the first year I was there. By the end of my time there HR was under review by corporate. And now I have 150 characters.
Benefits
great career oppertunities
Assembly Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 11, 2017
Was great place to work. Team mates were easy to get along with. Pay and benefits were excellent. Training for jobs were done with patience and skillful persons.
Pros
great pay
Cons
took awhile to get hired
People and good benefits
Floater (Former Employee) –  Webster City, IADecember 23, 2016
The people and the benefits were good. When it was time to get off work. Put washer and dryers together. Got payed holidays that was nice. Got vacation time.
Pros
Good benifits
Cons
The place closed
My Longest Job
Quality Control Team Member (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNDecember 17, 2016
I worked my way from the bottom to the top as a Quality Tester. The benefits were awesome and plentiful, however well earned.
I lekeisha, started working for Electrolux as a temporary employee on assembly. I've worked all shifts .After 5 or 6 months became a permanent emp
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 20, 2016
Currently working for this company. Also has moved up to another department . Salary is great.
Working for this company has been a great look and challenging.
it already a nice place work just poor leader and management
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 21, 2016
stressful and very poor leardership, and they say have good advancement but that was a lie to. only good thing some of the people that work there. and the hardest part of the job is trying to stay positive and work hard
Pros
easy work
Cons
poor management
A great place to work and learn about your appliances within your home.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAFebruary 21, 2017
A typical day on the job is everyday because its the same day in and day out. I earned to empathize with my consumers during their time of need to assist them in helping with their issues. My management team was awesome because they keep you in the loop of what's going on within the company and the changes to the team. The workplace culture is awesome. The hardest part of my job is trying to sale an accessory to a consumer that does not feel they need it when hey more than likely will down the road. My most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was able to help an angry consumer.
Great workplace and friendly co-workers
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 19, 2016
Learned how to make ovens, and the trainers made it easier to understand. Work keeps a steady pace. The team leaders were great and very interactive.
Pros
Good benefits
Not a good place to work
Material Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNApril 29, 2016
I have watched people get injured while working there. I, as a witness asked if they wanted a statement from me to describe what happened. When I started to say that the employee was not at fault, they stopped me from continuing. They later fired the employee for Safety violations. This has happened a lot, to a lot of good workers.
The motto...Don't get hurt on the job or your fired.
Pros
good pay. health benefits were good.
Cons
not a safe place to work, 10 min breaks and 15 min lunch.. cafeteria is a 13 min walk from some work stations.
my day at work
Quality assurance specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJanuary 5, 2017
my day at work start at 9:30pm-6:00am and I work on three lines
the first line is line 6 and I just stand there and the ovens go around in a circle and I just have to test the ovens to make sure everything works . the second line is line three where I have to pull the ovens and then I have to turn the ovens around and use the fire attend to make sure that it heats up and that the burns work. the last area that I work in is the back of smooth top and I just have to cheek the tops to make sure they don't have any marks or anything wrong with them . I work very good with my management . my most enjoyable part of my job is that it a very easy to learn job
Pros
very good and clean place to work
Cons
short breaks and the hours are okay
Review
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GADecember 22, 2016
The company is global. It is a call center and can be stressful. You learn many systems. The company hires temp but you can become a permanent employee. You can advance in the company if you choose. It is constantly changing. You meet some great people. The hardest part are the irate customers and sometime management seems far removed from reality.
Pros
temp to hire, advancement, commision
Cons
irate customers, management, hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electrolux. Our community is ready to answer.