Electronic Environments Corporation (EEC) provides Infrastructure Management Solutions 7x24x365 Information Technology and Telecommunications operations. We provide the industry with integrated end to end services – from design & construction to on-going maintenance – for their critical infrastructure facilities such as Data Centers and Telecommunication Switch Sites.
Primary Job Description:
- Perform field service maintenance and repairs in telecommunication and Data Center atmospheres
- Equipment Types will vary but will include a Mixture Spilt Systems, Liebert, Marvair, Bard Wall Mount unit’s etc and their related components.
- Ability to read and understand schematics, with good diagnostic skills in refrigeration, the electronic control circuits and the related components to diagnosis & repair equipment problems.
- Provide accurate and timely documentation, reporting and commentary, which accurately reflect field conditions.
- Minimum of a tech school diploma and or background in HVAC services and repair a plus.
- Strong aptitude to learn new technologies and systems
- Able to respond to emergency calls as required (24X7).
- Computer skills a plus.
- Willing to travel with independent work structure.
- Willing to work nights and weekends.
- Must have a valid current drivers license
EEC offers all full time employees the following standard benefits:
- Company Subsidized Medical & Dental Plans
- Flexible Spending (Medical & Dependent)
- STD/LTD/AD&D and Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Contributing 401(K)
- 2 weeks accrued vacation
- 4 Personal Days
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
View our website at www.EECNET.com
Indeed - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -