Electronic Environments Corporation (EEC) provides mission-critical Infrastructure Management Solutions to 7 x 24 x 365 Information Technology and Telecommunications operations through integrated “end-to-end” services, from design & construction to on-going maintenance. For more
information about EEC please visit our website: www.eecnet.com.
The Operations Services Manager will be responsible for the existing Data Center and Telecom business. This position will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of service delivery for the Data Center and Telecom markets including P&L responsibility. The service business involves preventative, repair and emergency services for the infrastructure equipment (UPS, Batteries, Generators, HVAC, DC Power, and Electrical Services). This position will also be a liaison in coordinating design/build installations supporting the Data Center and Telecom contracts utilizing EEC’s Design/Build division. This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager.
Primary Job Duties:
- Oversee daily operations and service delivery to all of our data center and telecom customers.
- Provide field service management for entire Northeast field service team and service partners
- Develop & deliver MOPs, SOPs and service quality standards for preventive maintenance, emergency maintenance and testing of all equipment
- Ensure proper escalation, execution and resolution of hot issues, problems and concerns from field personnel
- Monitor, track and manage performance of field service technicians, utilizing Key Performance indicators
- Develop relationships with key contacts at strategic account and be primary contact for operations communications for service delivery.
- First line response for customer issues and problem resolution
- Review, research and approve customer and vendor invoices utilizing EEC’s Infrastructure Manager, Solomon, and Maximizer software.
- Monitor and manage profitability of Service Contracts, Service Estimates and T&M work.
- Provide direct leadership of regional data center and telecom operational strategy
- Work with program management and program coordinators to manage daily operations of strategic accounts.
- Available for escalation during emergencies, on call crisis management (7x24)
- 5+ years’ experience with Service Management or design build organization.
- Strong electrical or mechanical knowledge preferred
- BS in Engineering or Business Management (with strong technical skills)
- Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Strong leadership, communication and supervisory skills.
- Ideal candidate is motivated, enthusiastic and has a strong work ethic
- Data Center or Telecom experience a plus
- Travel throughout required (20%)
EEC offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package ans is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 30+ days ago