ELECTRONIC ENVIRONMENTS is a leading residential AV design and installations firm with offices in NYC and Southampton. Our projects are primarily focused on high-end custom residential systems which include Complex whole house AV & Control integration, Wireless Networking, Lighting & Shade Controls and Business grade phone systems.
We are currently seeking Lead Installers and Senior Technicians to join our team of over 55 professionals. The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 4 years of industry related experience.
Applicants for this position should posses the following:
- Ability to lead and contribute to AV/Control system installations - involved in projects from its initial stages through to final installation/completion including providing client instruction and training.
- Strong understanding of A/V fundamentals (signal flow, equipment functionality/limitations, wiring terminations/interconnects, custom programming, rack fabrication etc.) and competent with referring to AutoCAD schematics, elevations and floor plans.
- Motivated, team players with a strong work ethic who have the ability to work without direct supervision and an aptitude for detailed work. Excellent communicator with a strong technical aptitude.
- Experience with installing, testing and commissioning custom control systems (Familiarity with Crestron, Savant, Universal remotes, Panasonic phone systems is a plus)
- Background in consumer electronics and strong networking skills are preferred
- Familiarity with product lines including Crestron, Savant, Runco, Meridian, Display Development, Digital Projection, Stewart Filmscreen, Bowers & Wilkins, Trufig, Lutron, Kaleidescape, Cisco, Linksys
We pride ourselves for having created an atmosphere where employees are encouraged to challenge their technical abilities. We have a dedicated team of Operations professionals who help facilitate and oversee each project with streamlined scheduling as well as overall project coordination.
Our company benefits include:
- Competitive salary to commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive benefits incl. medical, dental, flex spending, transitchek & 401k
- Casual work environment (tools, attire & company phone provided)
- Great team atmosphere where training is continuously offered and encouraged
- Positions with tremendous growth opportunities
EENY has been in the custom AV industry for over 25 years and we pride ourselves for having an outstanding reputation for excellent service along with our spectacular installations.
If you want to work for a firm foster creativity and desire to strive for excellence, send us your resume and salary requirements.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -