Electronic Systems Employee Review

View all Electronic Systems reviews

A great place to work and learn
Marketing  (Current Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAJune 27, 2013
A typical day is hard to describe. As a marketing employee, one work day is never the same as the next, which is what I love most about this job. Interning at ESI has given me the opportunity to create everything from press releases to employee information spreadsheets to setting up for events. That is my favorite part of the job; the fact that I'm given a variety of tasks allowed me to gain a vast amount of experience . My management has been understanding of my needs and has given me the responsibility of completing tasks on my own. When I'm done with something, I hand it over to someone on the management team or a coworker and it is always returned to me with constructive criticism as well as encouragement and praise. The hardest part of the job would have to be the work day hours, but they are typical 8 am to 5 pm hours, I'm just not a good morning person and I have a long commute. It's not that bad because it is Monday through Friday and you are also given a good amount of time for lunch. Overall, I would definitely recommend working for ESI, whether it is for a temporary internship or full-time.
Pros
Monday through Friday, great coworkers, nice office
Cons
Waking up early for work

Other Electronic Systems Employee Reviews

Don't waste your time.
Hardware Technician / Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA 23462December 11, 2017
Managers on all levels are jerks. Workplace is FULL of drama. Not much room for advancement. Very small pay increases. Mileage reimbursement is minimal. Don't waste your time.
Nothing to review
Account Manager, Information Technology (ISG) (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VASeptember 21, 2017
Again there is nothing I wish to review. I do not like having to review former employers under any circumstances. I think you need to get rid of this particular policy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Electronic Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9