A unique opportunity to re-think your current job or begin a new career path.
We are seeking ambitious self-starters with high integrity to join our sales team. Unlike other firms, you are not required to market yourself to your friends and family.
You are serious about pursuing a long-term career in NYC real estate as a residential sales agent. You are assertive, confident, and teachable and enjoy directly benefiting from your efforts. You are driven, you take initiative, and have incredible bounce-back power. You can work independently as well as within a team environment. You have exceptional communication skills and a willingness to work outside of traditional work hours to build your own network. Many of our clientele work in the financial industry; therefore a strong financial services background is also a plus. This is a full time, full commission based position.
Elegran is at the forefront of Manhattan new construction sales. Whether you are new to the industry or a seasoned broker looking to achieve higher goals within a better work environment, Elegran can become a solid home base from which you can build a successful business. We pride ourselves in standing out from the competition by providing ongoing support to our agents so they can focus on sales rather than generating their own leads. While our competition has downsized, Elegran has grown tenfold through the recession and market downturn.
As a member of the Elegran team you'll enjoy:
- Easy access to a 100% of NYC listings as a member of both MANAR and REBNY
- Leads given to you; no need to market yourself or bother your friends
- Encouragement & training provided by management
- Great web presence leading to prosperous growth
- Real people, real deals, real success
- An all-star team of empowered & honest players
- No hidden fees: desk, materials, OLR, CRM software free
- Take full advantage of Elegran’s relationships with its clientele by meeting with potential buyers
- Keep current on the market by reading industry news and publications, studying listings, and following trends
- Work directly with developers, visit properties, participate in educational opportunities, and join local real estate organizations
- Close deals by matching buyers with compatible listings, showing properties, and negotiating offers
Candidate may already be licensed, or currently enrolled in real estate licensing class in New York State. We will consider sponsoring candidates with potential to succeed within our company.