Elekta Employee Reviews

Don't apply
Scammed employee (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 29, 2017
Don't apply, I got scammed by someone saying that I was going to be working from home and they were going to send me a very generous check to buy my office equipment to work from home until they opened up a office in Oklahoma City. DON'T APPLY!!!!! I obviously didn't fall for it, it's too good to be true. They sent me a check and I fooled him by telling him I already sent it, made him go to Walmart and gave him a fake reference number. After he realized that I didn't send him any money. He got mad and blocked me and stopped responding to my messages.
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 1, 2016
Elekta is a very good company to work for. Management is making the effort to listen to the employees and are actually doing something about it.

Great people to work with.
Change in management has boosted employee morale.
Increase in internal promotion opportunities.

When you love what you do it doesn't feel like work.

Unfortunately the disgruntled employees are usually the ones writing bad feedback.

Elekta has made significant improvements over the last few years to boost morale and increase employee engagement..
Great potential, squandered ....
Director (Current Employee) –  USJuly 28, 2016
Great people, products and opportunity to join the fight against cancer, but many years of chasing a good stock price at the expense of scaling to remain strong has pushed the company to a bad place. Pity ....
Excellent company
Healthcare Implementation Project Manager (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 30, 2015
Elekta is an amazing company to work for. excellent and hard working individuals. I had a wonderful experience working for this company.
Radiation Oncology Company
Account Receivable Analyst (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Finance Dept.September 7, 2015
Elekta is a Radition Oncology company that manufacture treatment machines and is based in Europe. The company has an office in Atlanta that operates all over the United States. Company has flexiable hours which allows employees to work at home. Provide workers to advance their careers by returning back to school
Stay away!!!!
********* (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 21, 2015
If you want to join a team that has constant turnover and reorgs then Elekta is your place. Co-workers are all great and hard working people. But the better employee you are the more you get taken advantage of. Management abuses employees and does not care how much of your personal time they take away from you. They also do not care if you go the extra mile. Not to mention they are ALWAYS understaffed. There is never a light at the end of the tunnel. Using common sense is not the Elekta way.
Pros
Co-workers and customers
Cons
Upper and Lower Management, below standard pay rates, over-worked, under-staffed.
Long time employee and have learned to go with the flow.
Currently in a sales support role (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 3, 2015
Addressing any pressing emails. Read google alerts for industry news and leads.
Run the win loss report and report monthly analysis.
I've learned to go with the flow
Management is always changing
My co-workers are great
The hardest part of my job is getting answers from sales reps in a timely manner to meet my deadlines.
The most enjoyable part has been traveling around the country going to sales and marketing meetings, and traveling with the sales reps to facilities to demo our product.
Pros
Contributing to the greater good in the industry. And Casual attire
Cons
The company has offices all over the world and is difficult to communicate
Great Team
Account Receivable Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 11, 2015
The people at ELEKTA are awesome, plenty of work so your day goes by really fast. Finance and Contract team work really well together.
Pros
Colleagues
Cons
Contract work only
Not a fun place to work
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVFebruary 26, 2015
One of the worst companies to work for. I worked there for 5 years and the management sucks. They micromanage everything, even your bathroom breaks. Good luck to all the new bees, you gonna need it.
Pros
Good christmas parties
Cons
Micro management
Stay away
Admin (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 7, 2014
To much micro mgmt. The company does not live up to its promises and show no remorse in doing so.
Good, innovative company.
Research Scientist (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 14, 2014
Good work environment. Learnt a lot while doing projects as well as from other colleagues.