The soon to open Elements Therapeutic Massage in Florence, KY is looking for a hands‐on, bright, outgoing, friendly manager to join our team as the Studio Operations Manager. Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring our guest have a flawless experience that begins the moment they begin to thinking about us
- Managing the day-to-day operations of selling and delivering therapeutic massage services. This will include hiring, mentoring and coaching our staff, active involvement in client services, and active participation in the marketing aspects of the business.
- The position requires 50 hours, or more, per week. It is a ‘hands on’ position and will require some evening and weekend hours.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others and in delivering the best therapeutic massage in the region.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Base salary plus incentive bonus.
- Health insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Free Monthly Massage.
Qualified candidates will:
- Have a passion for helping others succeed along with either:
a) Three or more years of management, sales and customer service experience in a retail environment.
b) Five or more years experience as a licensed massage therapist.
- Be a leader.
- Be a team-oriented thinker.
- Possess the ability to learn new skills and computer software.
Elements is a smoke free work environment. Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today!