Elements Therapeutic Massage in University Park, FL is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. Immediately available hours: 20+ hours per week; will include week-end hours: please do not apply if you do not have week-end availability.
In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in the Sarasota/Bradenton area.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and posses the ability to learn new computer software. Massage industry knowledge is a plus. Computer skills in Microsoft Office 2010 including Publisher along with skills in Google docs is also a plus.
General Job Information:
- Free monthly massage.
- Discounted gift card prices for yourself and friends.
- Optional Aflac insurance benefits.
- Sales bonuses.
- Compensation: DOE
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry! Email your resume today, no phone calls please!