SALES/CLIENT SERVICE SPECIALIST - FRONT DESK
Hourly plus commission selling our Wellness Program to clients. Prefer prior experience at a membership-based retail massage studio or spa.
Elements Therapeutic Massage of Richardson is seeking a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities will include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere, and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Richardson.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team-oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
Benefits with the position include:
- Free monthly massage
- AFLAC Benefits
- Sales bonuses
- Paid vacation
- Career advancement opportunities with future studio locations in Lake Highlands and Las Colinas
Elements Therapeutic Massage was founded in Denver by a licensed massage therapist and is a rapidly-growing leader in the industry with currently over 125 studios nationwide and over 150 new studios slated to open in the next two years. At Elements, what sets us apart from the ordinary massage is our focus on providing a superior therapeutic experience in an environment that is considerate to the therapist’s well-being.
Elements Therapeutic Massage is a smoke-free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest-growing segments of the healthcare industry. Apply today!