Elements Therapeutic Massage

Elements Therapeutic Massage Employer Reviews

Relaxing day job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Gilbert, AzDecember 2, 2014
It was a very relaxing place to work. There is not much room for advancement there as there is only a manager position. This is a small company with not many benefits.
Great, calm atmosphere and enjoyable clientelle
Sales Customer Service Specialist - Left (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PaNovember 30, 2014
Pros: good starting pay; discounts on services; calm atmosphere
Cons: no stable schedule
A typical day includes answering phone calls, answer any questions, book, reschedule or cancel appointments. We mark clients as "arrived" after we ask their name. We make sure that each client is offered fresh water upon arrival, as well as ask if they are planning on using any gift cards. We also make sure the client will be comfortable throughout their appointment by asking if they need to use the restroom before being taken back. Each new client is required to fill out a form that informs the therapists of any medical conditions that the client has, as well as any allergies. At the end of each session, we try to reschedule during check out and we process payments. Any new client or non-member should be told about the Wellness Program which saves the client money each time they book an appointment by signing up for an Automatic Payment program. I have learned a lot about massage therapy, that each of the therapists have different pressure levels as well as favorite modalities. Every person that I worked with were extremely friendly, we all tried to make sure we were professional while working. The hardest part of the job is, trying to reschedule appointments when therapists call off for that day. The clients are not always understanding and some may be displeased and are not able to make any other appointments at other times. The best part of working at Elements was the satisfaction of helping others help people. We book appointments and are a stepping stone for our clients to relieve stress, address physical injuries and become a healthier person; that is a beautiful thing.
Family Enviroment
SCSS (Current Employee), Lake Conroe and The WoodlandsSeptember 28, 2014
The clients as very friendly as well as the co-workers. It is a very family feeling environment.
Elements Therapeutic Massage
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norman, OKSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: 1 free massage a month
Cons: working by myself, low pay
My main responsibilities as a receptionist are to maintain everything going on within the parlor. I am responsible for scheduling appointments, canceling appointments and confirming them with walk-ins and on the phones. I am also responsible for answering any questions clients might have and explaining the different packages and membership programs that we offer. I am expected offer excellent customer service and always cater to our clients in whatever arises. I am also responsible for receiving payments from the clients after their massages and getting feedback from them. I assist the therapists in maintaining the individual rooms such as making the beds up or preparing their essentials such as oils and lotions. I complete opening and closing duties which consist of reporting our sales for the day and keeping track of the cash that comes in and out of the store. I am constantly in contact with the clients that come in and out of our business and am ultimately responsible for giving them a perfect experience during their visit.
Loved the work I did and the co-workers
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Boise, IDAugust 18, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Great place for new graduates to get OJT. Experience scheduling, time management.
serene and calm work environment
massage therapist (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILJuly 25, 2014
working with elements is great! meet a lot of great massage therapists, as well as amazing clients.
Small establishment but allows you to improve sales skills
Sales Receptionist (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 16, 2014
I only worked part time but it was a great job. I learned a lot about sales and scheduling while at this job. I only worked there for a short time due to my financial situation but if you like independently working most shifts you work here you are on your own.
Therapeutic Massage
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Centennial, COJune 17, 2014
I love giving therapeutic massage to clients because they need to relax. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to make a difference in someone's life by helping them to feel better.
Loved working here
LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMay 7, 2014
My experience working at Elements Massage in Franklin, TN was wonderful. Everyone was like family, the management and staff. I enjoyed going to work everyday! They are fair with scheduling and always look out for the best interest of their employees. Great place to work.
a calm and relaxing enviornment
Receptionist (Current Employee), Bannockburn, ILApril 29, 2014
My experience with elements has been a very pleasant one. From the moment you walk through are studio doors, a sense of relaxation and easy takes over almost immediately. the front desk always has a smile on their faces and are very easy to talk to. When I first joined the team, they were very quick to make me feel apart of the family and teach me the ropes about the studio. Majority of the time, if something unexpected was to occur, personally or professionally, the staff is always understanding and tries to help in anyway they can. the management is excellent; always on time and eager to assist with any kind of need. In fact, I can honestly say that Elements Therapeutic Massage is my favorite company to work for. Overall, I cannot complain about this company, they are excellent to work for.
Easy going place with amazing therapists to help you.
Receptionist/Front desk (Current Employee), Palatine, ILApril 22, 2014
Open/close studio, greet guests, check them in at arrival, out after appoitment, file billing cycles, handle credit cards/money
Friendly people
Massage Therapist/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Western Springs, ILMarch 5, 2014
Management is very flexible and great to work for.

Fellow therapists starting from brand new to very expierenced, always helping out a co-worker

Bounce Ideas off of one another
massage
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Littleton, COFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: free massages
Cons: sit around and wait for work.
Co workers were great, hardest part was waiting all day for work and not having a consistent paycheck. Management didn't help me get better or talk to me before I left about my massage.
elements
Receptionist Full time (Former Employee), mira loma caFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: clients being happy
Cons: slow days
Learned about great customer service. Hardest part is booking appts for everyone because sometimes we would be slow. most enjoyable part was keeping the clients happy after their massage.
Great pay
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: unreliable schedule, bad management, no benefits
Working here was fun and I loved what I do. The management was not the best. People in the work place were judgmental and it was difficult to advance in the company with so much pressure and expectations. You also never knew how busy you would be. Getting paid per massage, you could sit and only have 1 client during a 6 hour shift. Not a person I would want to work for again.
Productive and fun work place
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Southlake, TXFebruary 1, 2014
Pros: extra side jobs outside the studio (chair massages), monthly improvement meetings with free lunch
A typical day at work consists of massaging new and regular clients, undressing and redressing massage table after each massage, making soap notes after each appointment. i have learned that each client has their own individual wants and needs but have the same goal after each massage which is to come out of the massage feeling better than they came in. Employees are very down to earth and consider each other a family and managers ask regularly what they can improve on and make sure employees are just as satisfied as the clients are. The most enjoyable part of the job is being surrounded by all the positive energies both clients and employees bring.
Truth be told
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Plano, TXJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: chair massage, self promoting skills
Cons: everything else!
My days were spent promoting the new location, and offering chair massage to would be clients. Because this was a new location (at the time) it was rather unorganized with owner running the show. Owner was in the massage business to make money. Showed little appreciation towards staff, and had no interpersonal skills. Hardest part was waiting around for clients. Put little money into customer comfort (no fitted sheets, and extremely thin blanket). Lotion is cheap and had no glide. I learned that unless you had your own clients, you would go hungry working FT for them. Location was surrounded by competition, and you were rated by your customers based on a phone satisfaction survey. If you were rated poorly, you would get scolded. The SOAP notes here are documented on a single computer. This can be a problem when trying to flip your table, enter appropriate notes, all while fighting with the other staff all needing access.
enhanced massage skills and modalities
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), McAllen, TXDecember 21, 2013
Pros: flexibile schedule
Cons: low pay, no benefits or advancement
management doesn't understand work and effort to perform a massage session (even tho it's owned by a massage therapist), no breaks in-between sessions,,,,always working and rushing....therapists burn out easily
enjoyed working/applying different modalities
Excellant clients
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Henderson, NVDecember 14, 2013
The clients were great. Co-workers taught me new things. It was busy most the time.
Productive and professional spa
NJ Licensed Massage Therapist (Current Employee), Township of Warren, NJDecember 5, 2013
Elements is a great massage studio to work for. You only get paid per client that you see so that is the only downfall.

1 2 3