Elements Therapeutic Massage

Elements Therapeutic Massage Employee Reviews

Great Atmosphere
Customer Service Representative/ Sales Associate (Current Employee), Park Ridge, ILMay 31, 2015
Pros: Great staff, open 7 days a week, good management, willing to work with my schedule & give me the work hours I request
Cons: Have not found any, as of yet!
This establishment is wonderful. The company itself has nothing but good intentions and offers each & every client the best customer service experience. Therapeutic massage is essential to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Elements Massage makes this possible.
Great company to work for
Manager (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXMay 15, 2015
Pros: Flexible scheduling, fun environment and caring coworkers
Elements Massage is a great company to work for. The Elements Way truly portrays that they hold their clients needs above their own. Elements, and their staff, go above and beyond for their clients. The owner of The Woodlands and Lake Conroe location is an excellent owner to work for. He truly cares about his employee's and offers an open door policy 7 days a week.

At Elements Massage in The Woodlands, you aren't just part of the team, you are part of a family. Everyone has your best interest at heart.
Great work environment
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Boulder, COMay 8, 2015
Needs new management, higher income, unrealistic expectations of employees, cleanliness lacking, no benefits, loyal customers, great massage therapists who should be working at better places
not good
Sales and Client Services (Former Employee), Edison, NJMay 6, 2015
We were supposed to clean only 2xs a week and the manager had me cleaning every night. If I had known I was going to be a maid and not focus on sales I never would have taken the job.
Busy work environment and supportive co workers
Lead Therapist (Former Employee), Glendale, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: Great co-worked, consistent clients, monthly bonuses
Cons: Pulled in too many directions at times, No further advancement
I enjoyed working both the front desk position and having my hands in on the management part of the student, as well as working with the community. I was giving many opportunities to work out in the public eye and to work one on one with employees to help them fine tune their craft. I loved being involved with all aspects of the company and liked being able to stay busy everyday I was in studio. A typical day always ranged from setting up my room and preparing for clients to helping train the front desk staff/therapist and helping with interviews. I truly could not have worked alongside better therapists and learned so much from each one of them. It was a great team environment that the clients could tell we all worked so well together and wanted to help others. The hardest part of the job was trying to do it all and it would sometimes get me stressed out but managed to pull through.
Great Benefits, Concise goals and focus
Studio Manager (Current Employee), Littleton, COApril 6, 2015
Pros: Free Massage
Cons: No other benefits, little opportunity for advancement past studio manager.
The typical shift for a studio manager was your basic 9-5 hours. Making sure the studio was clean an ready for clients, checking/confirming appointments and schedules. Handling staff schedules etc.

The hardest part of the job was handling absent employees (illness etc.) rescheduling their clients, finding a replacement or their shift.

The greatest benefit of being employed at an elements studio was free monthly massages, it was also a relaxed environment in which to work.
Great place to Work
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 5, 2015
Great place to work.. always learning more and stays pretty busy. Salary competitve to the area and great tips. Resonable scheduling in great area of Denver.
Easy, comfortable place to get a massage.
Sales Client Service and Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 5, 2015
Very talented, friendly therapists. The owners are very involved with the business. They also have the management role. All decisions are fair and consistent.
Relaxing day job
Receptionist (Former Employee), Gilbert, AzDecember 2, 2014
It was a very relaxing place to work. There is not much room for advancement there as there is only a manager position. This is a small company with not many benefits.
Great, calm atmosphere and enjoyable clientelle
Sales Customer Service Specialist - Left (Former Employee), Mechanicsburg, PaNovember 30, 2014
Pros: good starting pay; discounts on services; calm atmosphere
Cons: no stable schedule
A typical day includes answering phone calls, answer any questions, book, reschedule or cancel appointments. We mark clients as "arrived" after we ask their name. We make sure that each client is offered fresh water upon arrival, as well as ask if they are planning on using any gift cards. We also make sure the client will be comfortable throughout their appointment by asking if they need to use the restroom before being taken back. Each new client is required to fill out a form that informs the therapists of any medical conditions that the client has, as well as any allergies. At the end of each – more... session, we try to reschedule during check out and we process payments. Any new client or non-member should be told about the Wellness Program which saves the client money each time they book an appointment by signing up for an Automatic Payment program. I have learned a lot about massage therapy, that each of the therapists have different pressure levels as well as favorite modalities. Every person that I worked with were extremely friendly, we all tried to make sure we were professional while working. The hardest part of the job is, trying to reschedule appointments when therapists call off for that day. The clients are not always understanding and some may be displeased and are not able to make any other appointments at other times. The best part of working at Elements was the satisfaction of helping others help people. We book appointments and are a stepping stone for our clients to relieve stress, address physical injuries and become a healthier person; that is a beautiful thing. – less
Family Enviroment
SCSS (Current Employee), Lake Conroe and The WoodlandsSeptember 28, 2014
The clients as very friendly as well as the co-workers. It is a very family feeling environment.
Elements Therapeutic Massage
Receptionist (Current Employee), Norman, OKSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: 1 free massage a month
Cons: working by myself, low pay
My main responsibilities as a receptionist are to maintain everything going on within the parlor. I am responsible for scheduling appointments, canceling appointments and confirming them with walk-ins and on the phones. I am also responsible for answering any questions clients might have and explaining the different packages and membership programs that we offer. I am expected offer excellent customer service and always cater to our clients in whatever arises. I am also responsible for receiving payments from the clients after their massages and getting feedback from them. I assist the therapists in maintaining the individual rooms such as making the beds up or preparing their essentials such as oils and lotions. I complete opening and closing duties which consist of reporting our sales for the day and keeping track of the cash that comes in and out of the store. I am constantly in contact with the clients that come in and out of our business and am ultimately responsible for giving them a perfect experience during their visit.
Loved the work I did and the co-workers
Licensed Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Boise, IDAugust 18, 2014
Pros: set schedule
Great place for new graduates to get OJT. Experience scheduling, time management.
serene and calm work environment
massage therapist (Former Employee), Woodridge, ILJuly 25, 2014
working with elements is great! meet a lot of great massage therapists, as well as amazing clients.
Small establishment but allows you to improve sales skills
Sales Receptionist (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJuly 16, 2014
I only worked part time but it was a great job. I learned a lot about sales and scheduling while at this job. I only worked there for a short time due to my financial situation but if you like independently working most shifts you work here you are on your own.
Therapeutic Massage
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Centennial, COJune 17, 2014
I love giving therapeutic massage to clients because they need to relax. There is nothing more satisfying than being able to make a difference in someone's life by helping them to feel better.
Loved working here
LMT (Licensed Massage Therapist) (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMay 7, 2014
My experience working at Elements Massage in Franklin, TN was wonderful. Everyone was like family, the management and staff. I enjoyed going to work everyday! They are fair with scheduling and always look out for the best interest of their employees. Great place to work.
a calm and relaxing enviornment
Receptionist (Current Employee), Bannockburn, ILApril 29, 2014
My experience with elements has been a very pleasant one. From the moment you walk through are studio doors, a sense of relaxation and easy takes over almost immediately. the front desk always has a smile on their faces and are very easy to talk to. When I first joined the team, they were very quick to make me feel apart of the family and teach me the ropes about the studio. Majority of the time, if something unexpected was to occur, personally or professionally, the staff is always understanding and tries to help in anyway they can. the management is excellent; always on time and eager to assist with any kind of need. In fact, I can honestly say that Elements Therapeutic Massage is my favorite company to work for. Overall, I cannot complain about this company, they are excellent to work for.
Easy going place with amazing therapists to help you.
Receptionist/Front desk (Current Employee), Palatine, ILApril 22, 2014
Open/close studio, greet guests, check them in at arrival, out after appoitment, file billing cycles, handle credit cards/money
Friendly people
Massage Therapist/ Receptionist (Current Employee), Western Springs, ILMarch 5, 2014
Management is very flexible and great to work for.

Fellow therapists starting from brand new to very expierenced, always helping out a co-worker

Bounce Ideas off of one another

1 2 3