Elevation Burger Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Nice community service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PANovember 3, 2016
Its a nice place to work at. I am usually on the cash box. I take orders greet customers with a smile. I serve them food like any other restaurant. I learned a lot about team work.I learned about hard work. The management team is okay. I like some of them but others will give me a hard time. My coworkers are the best I love working with all of them.The hardest part of the job is when it gets super busy and everyone cant do everything at once. It gets frustrating at times.
Pros
Everyones nice.
Cons
The employee don't eat free when the managers can.
Entertaining Place to Work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 3, 2017
During my time working at Elevation Burger, Bangor I had mixed feelings about working there. Towards the end of my employment if I was scheduled for a 4 hour shift I would sometimes get sent home early if we were not busy enough. Hours were unpredictable due to not knowing if you were being sent home early because they weren't having enough sales for the day.
The General Manager is the best manager I have ever had.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  South Portland, MESeptember 20, 2016
The General Manager was extremely flexible with scheduling and was an extremely hard worker himself. He also trained us well in everything and cracked jokes with us that were always hilarious but also wasn't afraid to tell us to get back to work. Everyone who works or has worked there respects and like him. He made the place worth working at by himself.
Pros
Discount on food
Nice Slow But Busy
Bun Prep (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCJanuary 3, 2017
Come in with a smile immediately jump on the grill to start to play as a team player by fixing the food and passing it to my co-worker so he or she may already prep the bun for the food I'm taking off the grill also if we get a lil slow i do some lobby work to make sure my work area is clean at all times
Pros
lunch
Cons
breaks
Productive and neat
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Oxon Hill, MDJuly 20, 2016
Elevation Burger was ran under great management and I got along with all of my co-workers. We were all able to maintain a safe, clean environment.
Customer Service, General Service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Tysons Corner, VANovember 6, 2016
Everyday was a challenging day where I learned new skills and worked with customers.
My team members were great indiiduals too better my team building skills.
Pros
Customer service
Fun
shift leader (Former Employee) –  Estero and naples flMay 23, 2016
Great place to work, always a joy to go into work. Great co-workers. Great management. Learned how to be in charge of a restaurant
Not a fun place to work
Front End Associate (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDOctober 4, 2016
Wasn't a fun place to work even though the food is good. The managers was very childish and said inappropriate things to the female workers.
Rewarding yet disappointing
SHIFT LEADER (Former Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLMay 24, 2016
Management was very poor, and the effort by the investors was very minimum. I did enjoy learning management requirements.
productive
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rye Brook, NYJuly 15, 2016
I enjoyed working at Elevation Burger for the most part. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, and being a part of a team.
Pros
50% discount on food
Cons
inconsistant schedule

Want to know more about Elevation Burger?

Ask a question
Basic job with incompetent staff
Server/Cook (Former Employee) –  Wynnewood, PASeptember 16, 2014
I applied to work here last year due to lack of funds. After a few days of working there, I realized how stupid some of the workers there really were. The managers have no idea how to work under stressful conditions (there's a line out the door every night). They don't know how to motivate staff to work better, constantly telling staff "You're doing this wrong, and this too", instead of how to do it right. One of the managers threatened to fire someone on their first day. So, if you like stressful environment full of people who can barely do their job, low pay, and long hours,this is the place for you.
Pros
Cons
No breaks, low pay, no benefits
Customer Service
Cashier/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 21, 2015
Fast Food can be very stressful just like any job. However, I enjoyed Elevation Burger. I had a great group of peers that I can truly say were team players. We would make the most of our time and we made sure out work was done but we still made it a fun environment even when it was a bit chaotic. I always try and focus on the positive at any job I work at because that's what works best for me.
Pros
Discount on Lunch and Flexibility
Cons
The benefits if you were part time not enough hours
Very busy place to work, great for those who work well under pressure
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Gambrills, MDMay 14, 2015
All depending on what shift I was scheduled for, work was not that bad honestly. Day shift was pretty slow. There would be a rush of people but it would not last long so cleaning work stations and dining area is pretty much how we passed times. However, closing shift is really all the action comes in. Very fast paced and demanding time to work. I enjoyed it until my supervisors would place inexperienced people who have not been trained yet and placed them on difficult stations. Of course everyone has to learn but at the same time I feel as though management should have trained them a lot more.
A day in the life of a Elevation Burger Employee
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Ann Arbor, MIJanuary 27, 2014
I greet guests as they walk into the restaurant. I take their orders and then make their meal (if there is no one else there). When their food is done, I bring it to them at their table, ask them if there is anything else I can assist them with and get them whatever they may need. While the guests are eating I check on other guests and/or get anything they may need. Once all the guests are checked on, I go and check the bathrooms to see if they need to be cleaned or if Items needed to be stocked. Once that is done, I check the rest of the restaurant to see if there is anything that needs to be done.

Some of my coworkers are great. Others not so much. I still keep a bug smile on my face and work to the best of my ability regardless of the way they act.

The most enjoyable thing about my job is making the guests happy. Everyone that comes in is very nice and they make my job worth getting up for in the morning.
Pros
The management, The enviornment, The guests
Cons
The pay, The hours
Review
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Hyattsville, MDAugust 10, 2012
Working at Elevation Burger has been an wonderful experience for me, and grateful that I was given the opportunity to be apart of their staff. The most enjoyable part of my job are my customers and their many different personalities. The management is improving day by day and so if our staff. Elevation Burger has worked my multi- tasking skills and had put them to the test.
Pros
free lunches, flexible schedule
Cons
not enough food choices, short breaks, pay should start off higher
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MENovember 4, 2015
Constant on-the-go work. Co-workers are very social and make the job fun and enjoyable. The hardest part was keeping up with a huge line during rush hours, but that was the most enjoyable part as well because it helps everyone work as a team and tests our strengths.
Fast paced and friendly, with great food.
Crew Member/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Yonkers, NYJuly 15, 2014
I enjoy my job very much.My co-workers are really nice and are willing to help if asked politely. My supervisor is totally understanding of any accommodations needed to be made. Whether it be schedule or duty on the floor. A typical day for me starts with cleaning, then ensuring guests are taken care of and for the rest of the day I tidy after guest and cashier. The hardest part of the job for me personally is getting answers to some of my questions, but if I really insist than I get them. Overall I am very grateful to work for this establishment and under my current supervisor. It's a fun, friendly atmosphere with great food and a wonderful staff.
Pros
Discount lunches, kind and friendly staff
Cons
Training could use some improvements
Started out great but things went down fast.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 4, 2013
I was hired when the store was about to open and at first it was going well. Everyone was excited and happy to be open and working (including the owners that were there everyday). It was when business didn't pick up that things went south. The owners started to cut employees hours and hire workers under the table to work the kitchen for less money, the owners started working there as well in order to cut labor and doing anything else they could to cut costs which is not how it started out. I kept in touch with the GM and he left shortly after i did because he couldn't take it anymore either. I do believe they were trying to sell the last I heard.
Pros
Pay, good food
Cons
Owners, values
Fun place to work
Restaurant Associate and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAJuly 22, 2014
Assist guest in any way I could from ordering to checking if they need anything. I loved the interaction with customers.
Pros
great exercise
Cons
no health benefits
fun environment with great people
Cashier/Prep (Current Employee) –  Willow Grove, PAApril 10, 2012
all-in-all a great place to work for those needing a part-time position.
Pros
people, food, setting
benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elevation Burger. Our community is ready to answer.