Elevation Franchise Ventures Job Description
Real Estate Construction & Development Manager
Elevation Franchise Ventures, headquartered in Arlington, VA, is the franchisor of the Elevation Burger brand of fast-casual restaurants.
The concept began in Falls Church, VA in 2005, began franchising in 2008, and has experienced tremendous growth during the last two years. Presently the concept’s portfolio of locations totals approximately 40 in the US and overseas, over 200 franchise locations have been sold in the US and abroad, and additional corporate stores are in development.
The business distinguishes itself with the following attributes:
- A Sustainable Approach
- A Triple Bottom Line Approach: People, Profit, Planet
- Carbon offset credits
- Recycling waste oil into bio-diesel
- High Quality Convenience
- Free-range, grass-fed, 100% USDA-certified organic beef burgers
- Veggie and vegan burgers
- French fries cooked in 100% olive oil
- Hand-scooped shakes and malts.
The company seeks to hire a Real Estate Construction & Development Manager who will be responsible for the following core activities, either directly or through management of EFV staff and/or consultants:
- Act as primary point of contact with franchisees throughout their construction/build out process
- Provide benchmark points to assess and correct construction progress and make recommendations for on-time, on-budget, on-quality completion
- Guide each franchisee / joint venture partner through process of design, construction, and hand-off to trainers and operations team for opening upon project delivery
- Create, manage, review and maintain necessary documentation throughout the store development process
- Maintain and update evolving brand prototype drawings and manuals, created by brand architect
- Work with architects and other consultants to continually improve prototype performance
- Track design process on ongoing projects, provide needed guidance, and enforce brand standards
- Form and maintain relationships with general contractors and project managers to continually improve process and results
- Track, document, and analyze ongoing project statistics, and report progress to Executive team
- Provide needed guidance and enforce brand standards with franchisees
Preferred Education/Experience: At least 5 years of hands on construction management experience, ability to read plans and build relationships is a must.
Indeed - 22 months ago