ELEVEN Employee Reviews

great job
RETAIL ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXAugust 29, 2017
Good job for those with no responsibility. keeps you busy an on your feet . Prepare you for other job dealing with stock and inventory. Helps you with your work skills. Such as : multi-tasking, communications and listening.
Pros
benefits if you stay there 10+ years
Cons
no benefits
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Getzville, NYJune 14, 2017
fast paced work day with always something to do. time goes fast when you are taking care of customers as well as staying on top of keeping the store in tip-top shape
exciting and stressful
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 21, 2017
very exciting meeting customers and interacting to acquire their needs. am very punctual since is the only work i had , management is very helpful, distance was very long, currently am not driving, am still in arrangement to acquire a car
Pros
free launches
Cons
short breaks
Enjoyable
CLERK, 7 (Former Employee) –  Aberdeen, WAJanuary 6, 2017
My time at 7-Eleven was enjoyable. I help customers. I was required to perform certain tasks, though out my shift. I was treated by management and the ownership with respect.
Pros
Co Workers
Cons
Hours
Great company to open franchise for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 4, 2016
I managed a family 7-11 franchise, and the franchise was a great investment for the family. I learned how to manage employees, analyze financial reports, and consult with vendors. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking to people everyday and building a clientele of customers.
Pros
Customer service experience
Cons
Dealng with rude customers
Productive and great work experience
Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 19, 2016
Work started at 8 and there were continuous projects . Would work on 3 projects in a day. There were client and in-house meetings everyday at noon.

I learned how to meet the client's needs rather than producing something I preferred. To meet deadlines and that client's keep changing their mind's.

The management was great as the assignments were distributed perfectly between the designers. The world load was not overly strenuous.

Everyday it was enjoyable as everyday there was something new to work on and everyone worked like a team
Pros
free lunches
fun and fast paced
Store Associate / Cashier (Current Employee) –  Niagara Falls, NYJune 13, 2016
i enjoyed working with 7 eleven. i met a lot of people built personal friwendships with some customers and learned a lot of new skills necessary to broaden my experience as a cashier
It was great
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 3, 2016
The time schedule was not that great. They do not have a great time management for their employees. If one is willing to be on call all the time and have a lot of time to be there then it is a great place to work.
n/a
INTERN (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 13, 2016
This is not a job. A glitch in the system. So, I do not know what to write, but I am making stuff up off the top of my brain. I learned stocking.
Good work environment
Creative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 4, 2015
Good communication between leadership and employees. Leadership tries to provided inspiration, and a good perspective to steer the organization toward greener, more profitable pastures.
Good experience
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INOctober 26, 2015
I did stocked shelves, managed and ordered inventory, completed daily and monthly reports, etc. I also dealt with customers and employees. I did scheduling as well as working the register.
Pros
Positive atmosphere
Cons
Not much room for advancement
Productive Very Hard working
LEAD SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Kansas City KsAugust 17, 2015
Working at 7/11 was actually fun my team was great we have had all ups and downs be as a team we were great we always had things done on time and correctly as team leader it was my job to stay focus and help everyone get their task complete the hardest part of my job was when me and my co-workers would send mix signals so we would do two opposite things the most enjoyable part was having great people around me
Fast paced and friendly
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Antioch, CAJuly 31, 2015
It's a fast paced type of place. Always had to keep your eye out for people shoplifting and such, but that's the standard for any corner store. Management was very nice and so were the co-workers. I wouldn't recommend working here if your a shy person, it can get a little overwhelming.
Good work place.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 15, 2015
Well I was working with some good people and the attitude with the customers I've learned to deal with and I also enjoyed spending time talking to my customers.
Pros
You can have a market bill until you get paid.
Cons
Not enough hours to work.
it was ab but not just any..notall can say they have fun at work
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 30, 2015
great place to work had fun its what you make it and i had a great time and enjoyed going to work for 10+ years, i did everything from a-z but had a team to help the whole way.
Pros
good pay, time off
Cons
no health on francise side
Fairly good place to work
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 26, 2015
This was a good place to work i learned alot management was good until recent ,i loved my co workers the hardest part of the
job was stocking the vault the most enjoyable part of this job was the customers.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stop promoting from within company
Customer service/shop manager
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Banos, CAMarch 25, 2015
• Daily cash tallies and deposits
• Accounts Receivable
• Oversee entire shop functions
• Schedule customer appointments
Pros
Customers
Cons
No breaks and lunches
run poorly
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Tybee Island, GAMarch 17, 2015
great food in a beautiful marsh location but unfortunately went out of business because it was mismanged. Scheduling was not done fairly and the kitchen staff were rude and moody
Pros
fun environment where you could make lots of $ with free tastings
Cons
open late so long hours, mismanaged and never continually busy so you never knoew how much you could make
Work place was very fun and challenging
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  San FranciscoMarch 16, 2015
I learned a lot about shipping and receiving products, stock inventory and merchandising, and lastly handling customers in a very respectful and courteous way. All in all it was a very great experience for me.
7/Eleven
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 11, 2015
Nice place to work for I did enjoyed being there.
Help customer with the order and talk about how they might win the lottery soon.
What I learned for that place was be nice to everyone even when they having a bad day. Be kind and nice no matter what.
The hardest part of the job is when you was working for 8.50 hours for 5 years and your manager want give you more. So it is time to level that place and find someone that might give you more.
Pros
Fun place to drink free coffee
Cons
Don't like to paid .