Fast growing successful Property Management Company is seeking an Experienced Full Time Maintenance Technician
The Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that the physical aspects of the apartment community meet company standards. Performs Preventative Maintenance Work/ Repairs, Apartment Turnover, Maintenance of Grounds & Common Areas as assigned daily.
- Must have experience working with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, appliance repairs, pool maintenance, general carpentry & dry walling, exterior building repairs & roofs
- Must be willing & able to commit to a rotational on call schedule established by the Maintenance Supervisor
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug & background screening
- Pay rate is $13.00 to $15.00 per hour based on experience
- Pay cycle is based on a 40hr work week with anything over 40 hours as overtime
- Pay checks are paid Monthly the last Friday of each month.
Indeed - 13 months ago