Eli Lilly

Eli Lilly Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!!!
Senior Pharmaceutical Representative (Former Employee), DetroitJune 27, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, structured and detailed training programs, plenty of material for providers, helpful management and strong product lines.
Cons: It’s not really anything to do with Lilly, but more of the INDUSTRY.... Changing times; harder access, less promotional materials and higher expectations.
I worked for Eli Lilly and Company for over 9 years and they are an amazing organization. They are extremely loyal and truly believe in work family balance. I had amazing, fun and helpful managers. Ride alongs for me were enjoyable, not a shore...
Wonderful company
Senior Sales Rep (Former Employee), IndianapolisJune 23, 2015
Pros: Professionalism
Cons: Need more drugs in their pipeline
Eli Lilly is a great company with high level of integrity and values. They are great to their employees. They have an outstanding track record and history. First in class products.
I wouldn't recommend...
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Employees are not valued.
Lilly's environment and culture has deteriorated particularly in the past 7 years. Many have left there because of this. The last 2 years was especially difficult because I dreaded going to work.

However, the CEO is a wonderful man. He sincerely seems to care about others. He is trying to change the culture but it's going to be a very long hard road for him. My respect and my heart goes out to him.
Great work culture and diversity
MBA Intern (Former Employee), IndianaJune 15, 2015
Interaction senior leadership team is the most valuable aspect working at Lilly. Great opportunity to learn and grow.
Secure job with work life balance
Enterprise Master data management - SME (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 9, 2015
Secure job with work life balance. Compensation/Benefits are ok.
Job Culture is good. Job is secure. You get to learn new technologies in your projects.
management did not interact, job was unsupervised
Capacity Planner (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 8, 2015
Pros: stable company
Cons: was a temporary assignment
Prepare reports forecasting hours, and direct / indirect expenses for molecule projects.
Developed Program to place data into Excel from Manual Review to save time and ensure accuracy.
Upload and download data from SAP Operating System.
Prepare reports to show project deliverables comparing actual Effort (Resources) against Forecasted Effort, with Direct and Indirect Expense input.
Prepare Excel reports defining specific data relating to code input for upload to SAP System. Analyze Project data for Project Managers.
Defined Capacity Planner Role
Created In-House Training Manual for future hires.
Lilly
Territory Sales Representative- Pain Management (Former Employee), Covington, KYJune 8, 2015
Being a pharma rep is an incredible opportunity filled with excellent compensation and benefits. It provides a challenging and fulfilling career for those individuals who enjoy the idea of entrepreneurship.
Good Companie
Manufacturing Operator (Current Employee), Carolina, PRJune 5, 2015
Cons: health care 401k
its a good Manufacturing companie in Puerto Rico. Great benefis and job opportunity. Very frendly relationship with co-workers and human resorce.
A rich environment for chemical process development
Senior Chemist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 1, 2015
Pros: Free gym memberships at local gyms, Guaranteed year-end vacation
- A typical day involves setting up and monitoring multiple reactions as part of synthetic route design. Additionally, multiple conversations occur with colleagues and supervisors regarding project goals and priorities
- I've learned a great deal about what makes a reliable and robust process for large scale manufacturing.
-My management and coworkers both provide support, humor and encouragement as part of developing chemical process.
- The hardest part of the job is unsuccessful reactions. Just because a given reaction works on paper doesn't mean it's a great process.
- The most enjoyable part of the job is improving a reaction to improve material throughput for manufacturing
Long hours and ever changing schedule
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 23, 2015
Pros: Majority of managers there are excellent! Great salary and benefits!
Cons: One bad manager does not make the entire company bad.
The job was not bad; however I had a very poor manager. While his manager said I did an excellent job by catching some errors that could have potentially caused a recall, the immediate manager took it personal and made my life miserable.
productive
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
solid big pharma
Asst. Sr. Analytical Chemist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 5, 2015
Excellent research, manufacturing, and other lab opportunities throughout the world. Respectful of diversity. Good opportunities for advancement through different task assignments to support pharma research and manufacturing.
productive
good perks,helping to co-workers,
The most enjoyble part of the job
High respect for people
Country Brand Manager (Former Employee), PhilippinesApril 26, 2015
Pros: Free lunch, phone allowance, company car with option to buy, affiliate bonus
Cons: Long travel going to work
Eli Lilly is a fun company to be with. Respect for people in all aspect is evident and can be observed everyday. There is also work life balance so which made my job easier.
Good work life balance - considerate managers
Information Security Analyst (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 22, 2015
Pros: Multiple options to choose from during Lunch. Great Lounge areas
Cons: Not many recreation options. No indoor games such as ping pong
I am currently working here as a contract employee. Work life balance is really good, and work load is fairly distributed.
Projects activities are planned after considering every team members availability and individual inputs are valued.
trabajador y responsable
electricican (Former Employee), PRApril 8, 2015
todo tipo de trabajo electrico y mecanico y un poco de instrumentacion,correctivos y mantenimientos.buena comunicacion con mis compañeros de trabajo.
I really enjoyed working for this comapany
Endocrine Pharmaceutical Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Oakland County MIApril 8, 2015
Pros: Traveling and Learning
Cons: The size of some the terroirties ( Sometime we had States)
I did medical sales with this company. I really enjoyed working here and learned a lot about the health care system. There was a lot of freedom in the jobs and were trusted to do our jobs like adults should be.

I was also in the top 10 % in the nation in Sales
Great Place to Work
Cardiovascular Account Specialists (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 6, 2015
Wonderful work and personal life balance. Lilly works with individuals on their career paths. The managers do a good job of coaching reps in the field.
Laid back efficient job with room to be creative and innovative
Clinical supply coordinator assistant (Current Employee), indianapolisMarch 25, 2015
The management is great! The co-workers are supportive and motivational. it is a great feeling to enjoy coming to a place you work!
A fun and safe environment to work at
Clerk 1 (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great place to work and everyone follows all the rules
Cons: contract worker
I love my job and my supervisor however the job is contracted and my time will be up soon. The people I work with are wonderful, polite and a joy it is also a very safe place to work

1 2 3 4 5

About Eli Lilly

At Lilly, we unite caring with discovery to make life better for people around the world. We are a global healthcare leader headquartered – Read more

Eli Lilly Salaries