At Red Door Spa Opportunity is a Beautiful Thing.
Red Door Spas is currently accepting resumes for a Guest Service Manager for its’ Pentagon Row spa in Arlington, VA.
As a Guest Service Manager you’ll be responsible to oversee the daily operations of Guest Service Representatives (Front Desk and Reservations) to achieve overall company Vision, Mission and financial objectives. Works effectively with Guest Service Leads and Representatives to provide guests with an experience that exceeds their expectations. Effectively communicates with guests to solve issues in a professional, friendly, timely and mutually satisfactory manner. Embraces and executes Company promotions and initiatives, including the Guest Experience Survey and Net Promoter Score, email acquisition, and gift certificates and series sales. Performs functions such as recruiting, managing, training, development, and coaching of Guest Service staff. Also responsible for administrative duties such as preparing work schedules and completing reports.
Ideal candidate is outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a professional appearance and a passion for delivering exceptional guest service. Other requirements include:
- Strong guest service skills; position continually requires demonstrated poise, service with a smile, tact and diplomacy
- Previous supervisory or management experience in a fast-paced call center, reservations or customer service environment
- Team player with excellent leadership, guest service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills
- Passion for excellence
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills
- Effective organization skills, able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Flexible and available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations based upon religious or health reasons (including disability), or any other basis required under the law.
Red Door Spas is an Equal Opportunity Employer