GUEST SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Full time)
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is seeking a Guest Service Representative
At Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa opportunity is a beautiful thing. Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is currently accepting resumes for a Guest Service Representative for its Gaithersburg spa located in Gaithersburg, MD. As a Guest Service Representative you’ll be responsible for exceeding our guest expectations by providing them with impeccable guest service.
Responsibilities include receiving guest at check-in with a warm welcome, caring for their experience, and providing a fond farewell at check out. Other duties include: answering phones, booking appointments and selling, displaying exceptional knowledge of products and services offered, performs various administrative functions as assigned. Reports to the Guest Service Manager; takes direction from Guest Service Lead or Future Booking lead.
Ideal candidate is outgoing, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a professional appearance and a passion for delivering exceptional guest service. Other requirements include:
- Strong customer service skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, service with a smile, tact and diplomacy
- Previous call center or reservation booking experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skills
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills
- Able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends)
We offer an excellent career opportunity and growth potential with advanced continuous educational training. In addition to direct compensation, Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa offers a competitive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations based upon religious or health reasons (including disability), or any other basis required under the law.
Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer