Elim Care Employee Reviews

Run away
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNApril 18, 2017
Poor management. Poor employment benefit. DON allows inappropriate behaviors at work place. Too much drama, bullied, bad cultures at the place. The places actuary run by TMA and CNA or HUC. Nurses have no voices or authorities and will be bullied by CNA or TMA. Many nurses had resigned due to these problems.
Pros
Awesome sun bruch with cheap price
Great internship opportunity
Health Unit Coordinator - Internship (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNDecember 16, 2016
Friendly staff and coworkers. Great management, well organized. Small building is easy to get around. Very enjoyable place to work.
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNNovember 29, 2016
I really enjoy working here! The culture is amazing and everyone is so friendly. I love that schedules can be flexible to accommodate family life and the benefits are really good.
Pros
Great work/life balance
High level of professional care givers for an individual needs
Business Office Manger (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 9, 2016
My co-workers are very hard working, dedicated employees with a great sense of humor. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the Residents and getting to know them, Management are people that listen to the employees regarding their concerns and ideas.
Pros
Working with the elderly.
Cons
Insurance premiums continue to increase.
Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Milaca, MNMay 11, 2016
I worked there for about six months. It was a great place to work and all the staff and upper people were great to work with. The only bad thing was how short staffed they were at times. I'd work there again if it worked with my schedule.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Short staff and being called all the time to cover shifts
Bad Place to Work
Plant Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Management is inept and incapable of providing proper direction for departments other than nursing. Most departments are severely understaffed. The general attitude among the staff is very poor due to the poor pay, inadequate staffing and uncaring management. Elim does NOT live up to their moto of "serving in the spirit of Christ's love".
Pros
Serving the elderly is rewarding
Cons
Management, Management, and of course Management
Not enough staff and management only cares about the money
NAR (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNFebruary 6, 2015
I feel that management doesn't care about the staffing issues nor helping the residents. We struggle everyday to get our work done with little to no help!
Pros
I enjoy most of my coworkers
Cons
Poor place to work, management only worries about the dollar bill, not residents
RN (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNAugust 1, 2014
12 hour shifts, to many respnsiblties to get done on shift, usually do not get a break so work is done. Communication VERY poor. Management feels we are all replacable. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents. Co-workers do not work well together, alot of back stabbing, and not helping each other.
Pros
Ocassional pizza provided to employees
Cons
Short or no breaks
Christian Cntered Organization
Housing Director/ RN Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Des Moines, IADecember 5, 2013
The best part of the job is serving the tenants. The hardest part is staffing and being on call all of the time.
Pros
Chaplain on campus
Cons
on-call
Good starting point
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 24, 2012
This is a good place to work, there just needs to be a person that can bridge between the person as an employee and professional. Accountablility is not adequate.
Pros
the residents, teamwork
Cons
no breaks, too many duties to get done in scheduled hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elim Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9