Elim Care Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Very disappointed with management. You are replaceable and treated as such.
NAR (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 15, 2017
The residents are awesome. The co-workers are great. Management lacks greatly. No support from management. Understaffed the majority of the time, with promises it will get better but doesn't. No 8 hour shifts only 12. A lot of complaints of burn out with 12 hour employees. 2 twelve hour shifts one week and 5 twelve hour shifts the second week. No help in covering shifts, you have to find your own replacements. Very disappointing for a Christian business.
Pros
The residents and coworkers.
Cons
Lack of support from management, cutting employees that are needed to save a buck.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are committed to affirming the worth and dignity of all whom we employ and serve. We are sorry you had this experience and would like to learn more about your situation to see how we can improve. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Caring for clients, and fun work place
LPN (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MN 55446July 11, 2017
Taking Care of clients from all aspects of life, by proving cares, to monitoring their health status, and updating providers of any changes, helping NAR to maximize their potential in the time allocated.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for your review. It’s wonderful to hear that Cornerstone is a fun place to work and employees are helping each other succeed. If you would like to provide additional feedback, please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Run away
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNApril 18, 2017
Poor management. Poor employment benefit. DON allows inappropriate behaviors at work place. Too much drama, bullied, bad cultures at the place. The places actuary run by TMA and CNA or HUC. Nurses have no voices or authorities and will be bullied by CNA or TMA. Many nurses had resigned due to these problems.
Pros
Awesome sun bruch with cheap price
July 17, 2017

We strive to make every employee’s experience a good one. We are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to invite you to discuss this situation further. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Great internship opportunity
Health Unit Coordinator - Internship (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNDecember 16, 2016
Friendly staff and coworkers. Great management, well organized. Small building is easy to get around. Very enjoyable place to work.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience here. If you have any further feedback to share please email us at HumanResources@ElimCare.org.

Current employee (Current Employee) –  Eden Prairie, MNNovember 29, 2016
I really enjoy working here! The culture is amazing and everyone is so friendly. I love that schedules can be flexible to accommodate family life and the benefits are really good.
Pros
Great work/life balance
July 17, 2017

We know how extremely important a work/life balance is and we’re happy to hear about your experience. Thank you for your feedback.

High level of professional care givers for an individual needs
Business Office Manger (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDAugust 9, 2016
My co-workers are very hard working, dedicated employees with a great sense of humor. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the Residents and getting to know them, Management are people that listen to the employees regarding their concerns and ideas.
Pros
Working with the elderly.
Cons
Insurance premiums continue to increase.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are so grateful for our dedicated and passionate staff.

Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Milaca, MNMay 11, 2016
I worked there for about six months. It was a great place to work and all the staff and upper people were great to work with. The only bad thing was how short staffed they were at times. I'd work there again if it worked with my schedule.
Pros
The clients
Cons
Short staff and being called all the time to cover shifts
July 18, 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We know how important work/life balance is and we are happy to offer a variety of shifts to try to accommodate schedules. If you would like to share more about your experience please send us an email at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Management not so good.....
CNA (Former Employee) –  Milaca, mnOctober 2, 2015
I worked there for 5 years everything was ok until a new director of nursing and new administrator started! Rude, drama, and favorites! Not a friendly happy place to work for anymore!
Pros
Elderly
Cons
Everything else

Bad Place to Work
Plant Operations Director (Former Employee) –  Princeton, MNFebruary 25, 2015
Management is inept and incapable of providing proper direction for departments other than nursing. Most departments are severely understaffed. The general attitude among the staff is very poor due to the poor pay, inadequate staffing and uncaring management. Elim does NOT live up to their moto of "serving in the spirit of Christ's love".
Pros
Serving the elderly is rewarding
Cons
Management, Management, and of course Management
July 18, 2017

Not enough staff and management only cares about the money
NAR (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNFebruary 6, 2015
I feel that management doesn't care about the staffing issues nor helping the residents. We struggle everyday to get our work done with little to no help!
Pros
I enjoy most of my coworkers
July 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We’d like to learn more about your experience and how we can improve. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Poor place to work, management only worries about the dollar bill, not residents
RN (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNAugust 1, 2014
12 hour shifts, to many respnsiblties to get done on shift, usually do not get a break so work is done. Communication VERY poor. Management feels we are all replacable. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents. Co-workers do not work well together, alot of back stabbing, and not helping each other.
Pros
Ocassional pizza provided to employees
Cons
Short or no breaks
July 18, 2017

We are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to invite you to discuss this situation further. We strive to make every employee’s experience a good one and we would love additional feedback to see if there are any areas we can improve on. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Good starting point
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 24, 2012
This is a good place to work, there just needs to be a person that can bridge between the person as an employee and professional. Accountablility is not adequate.
Pros
the residents, teamwork
Cons
no breaks, too many duties to get done in scheduled hours
July 18, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy to say that we have put several programs into place since your review to help our employees advance their career if they choose to do so. If you would like to provide additional feedback or suggestions that will help our employees have a great experience we invite you to email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elim Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9