Elim Care Employee Review

Poor place to work, management only worries about the dollar bill, not residents
RN (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNAugust 1, 2014
12 hour shifts, to many respnsiblties to get done on shift, usually do not get a break so work is done. Communication VERY poor. Management feels we are all replacable. The most enjoyable part of the job are the residents. Co-workers do not work well together, alot of back stabbing, and not helping each other.
Pros
Ocassional pizza provided to employees
Cons
Short or no breaks
July 18, 2017

We are sorry to hear of your experience and would like to invite you to discuss this situation further. We strive to make every employee’s experience a good one and we would love additional feedback to see if there are any areas we can improve on. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Other Elim Care Employee Reviews

Not good for nurses
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Bismarck, NDOctober 23, 2017
I worked rehab, had 4 CNA's and a med aid. My CNA's was wonderful, but my med aid was terrible. She didn't give my resident's their medications on time or not at all, and was afraid of most of them. When I expressed my concerns to management, I was told to handle it myself. After months of me hitting a brick wall I quit. I was being under paid and underappreciated. Also, I wasn't able to care for my resident's to the best of my ability, with the team I was given.
October 31, 2017

We are truly sorry to hear that you had this experience. We are deeply committed to the health, safety and well-being of our residents, as well as to being an employer of choice. In light of this, we take your feedback very seriously. We are investigating your concern, but in addition, we would like to reach out to you directly to learn more about your experience. Please contact us by emailing apepple@elimcare.org to set up a time to talk.

Very disappointed with management. You are replaceable and treated as such.
NAR (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, MNJuly 15, 2017
The residents are awesome. The co-workers are great. Management lacks greatly. No support from management. Understaffed the majority of the time, with promises it will get better but doesn't. No 8 hour shifts only 12. A lot of complaints of burn out with 12 hour employees. 2 twelve hour shifts one week and 5 twelve hour shifts the second week. No help in covering shifts, you have to find your own replacements. Very disappointing for a Christian business.
Pros
The residents and coworkers.
Cons
Lack of support from management, cutting employees that are needed to save a buck.
July 17, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We are committed to affirming the worth and dignity of all whom we employ and serve. We are sorry you had this experience and would like to learn more about your situation to see how we can improve. Please email us at HumanResources@elimcare.org.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elim Care. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9