Elite Human Capital Group Employee Reviews in United States

What I Learned
Usher/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMarch 15, 2016
What I learned at the workplace was communicating with others. My job description as a teller was to ake sure the members felt welcomed into the branch. Dealing with loans, cash, account history and members is what I had to deal with on a day to day basis.
Management SUCKS
Dispatcher and water truck driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, PAMarch 2, 2016
Loved the employees. Schedule was good. Plenty of work. One supervisor in particular is the reason I am no longer there. He is a piece of work. Making complaints didn't get me anywhere. He did not wrong in managements eyes. Last thing I said when I left is that I am tired of beating the dead horse!
Temp Angency Placed at Veriflo in Richmond, CA
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMarch 2, 2016
I worked at Veriflo for 2 years. It was a great job. Loved the work, and everything about the company. The management was fair. I learned a lot about this industry and found it enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The company couldn't hire me on as a permanent employee.
Pros
Learned alot about engeering valves
Cons
It was just a temporary job
Very productive company.
high­quality customer care (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaJanuary 28, 2016
Good friendly work enviroment, hard for a female to move up in this company.I enjoyed being in out in the field too meet different people, you travel a lot, but it is worth the traveling, I truly enjoyed giving back to my community.
Pros
You need to stay on your toes to get ahead.
Cons
Really not a lot of time for breaks.
Harrasment filled UN-American Work Enviroment
Event Staff/ Security (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJanuary 25, 2016
They mostly paid when they said they would, I didnt appreciate how they cated like I was not just communcating that I notice I had been sexually assaulted while on duty making a measley pocket change.
Pros
The check so I can afford to scrape to survive
Cons
How they slandered me. after I reported when customer tried taking my head off with turn style
This is for Lifegift
Donation Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
I worked for LifeGift who uses this staffing agency now, if this agency tries to get you a job at LifeGift run far away. The hours are horrible the turnover rate is awful so you are always short handed, management plays favorites and one manager in particular is racists. I was literally thrown through the training and pressured to do a different position I was not comfortable doing because we were short handed. It was like high school with drama and trash talking and everyone has their little groups. They do not care about their employees. Beware.
Relaxed atmosphere, casual and easy enviornment to work in
Public Relations (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2015
A typical day at work was just going in sitting at the phones looking at the board seeing who had the highest sales rate and most commision and just hopping on the phone eager to meet and beat that, for when I did that my bonus check was much bigger, then after the morning shift, My evening shift came in and we did it all over again, My co-workers were easy to get along with. I didn't feel that there was anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job were seeing my co-workers excited for making a sale.
Pros
daily incentives
booming field
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2015
Opportunity is endless on an everyday basis at Elite Marketing Group I'm located in O'Hare airport which is a very friendly and fast pace setting. The easiest part of the job is talking with moving customers.
Not the Best
Community Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYDecember 14, 2015
Not really any job advancement, communication was horrible and the salary or lack of was terrible. Would not return to that company ever again.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
salary wages, commision, no traveling expense, safety and etc
Overall a decent place to work
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roswell, GANovember 22, 2015
I learned how to be in the office, and in the field. It was a good place to grow.
They became very demanding and grew quite harsh.
A nice environment
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 13, 2015
I was able to meet with a lot of people and understand them and offer them a great help from the american airlines and us airways,
Pros
commission
Cons
standing for 8 hours
elite security san diego?
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 6, 2015
Worked mostly Charger games. Nice supervisors. Nice working with the people. Management was fair with everyboby.Treated the employees fairly across the board.
Pros
Work when you want
Valet
valet (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 3, 2015
Communicated with guests often. I helped with conflicts that might have occurred. On a regular basis I would handle money make sure everyone was working as a unit.
Indifferent
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  ny, nyOctober 23, 2015
I did not work for this company. You researched the wrong company, I worked for ELITE GROUP LTD not ELITE HUMAN CAPITAL GROUP. My company works in NY, NY and I would not recommend working for them. The owners of the company are nasty.
Pros
You got the wrong company
Cons
I worked for Elite Group LTD not Elite Human Capital
open area to work
Airport Manager (Former Employee) –  New York NYOctober 22, 2015
In airport pitching credit card helping passengers explain benefits of card making sure reps are selling it properly. Trained reps to sell card and make program PROFITABLE
Pros
airport environment/ great schedule
Cons
no benefits/ no job security
Job Description
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 9, 2015
Fun company to work at.
The venues assigned are concerts and sport events.
It was nice to see concerts and games and get paid too.
Pros
Great atmosphere.
Cons
No benefits
Elite Marketing
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 23, 2015
there is no job security with this company. The salary and benefits are really good but is a roller coaster. they depend on contracts that can be lost any time.
Very dversified positions and shifts to work.
H R Interviewer, Receptionist, Security Officer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 4, 2015
This job gave me the opportunity to preform customer service skills to a high degree by working a number of different venues throughout the area. I was promoted from a guard to a supervisor and for a time worked in the office interviewing and hiring new guards.
outgoing and fun to be able to help customers.
Sales representative (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 30, 2015
I provided excellent customer service. Enrolled daily customers for the free government phones. I worked alone out in the field it was very challenging in the winter.
Elite
Line worker (Former Employee) –  Pontoon BeachJuly 2, 2015
Overall it's a ok job. Not a good job for compensation and benefits. There's not a lot opportunity to move up in the company. The job culture was the only thing that was good about the job.
Pros
The work enviroment
Cons
No opportunity to move up or make a good living