Elite Human Capital Group Employee Reviews

Very helpful,great challenges, fun environment
Supervisor, Citibank (Former Employee) –  Florence, KYMarch 17, 2017
I loved Citi. If they were in SC, I would move back. They were so caring and noticed you...by name. I loved my managers and my coworkers. Everyone helps each other make it to the top.
Pros
Loved my job
Cons
N/A
Billing ,Health, and Customer service.
Insurance Collector (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Elite was a very compassionate and laid back work environment. With self-management possibilities and room to network with other attorneys and health insurance company's. I would recommend Elite healthcare as an employer to this like a relaxed and slow paced job.
Pros
Constent schedule, casual buisness wear, self management
Cons
COMMUTE, NO HEALTHCARE, LONG LUNCHES
relaxing place to work
Therapist Aid, North Dallas (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, TXJanuary 3, 2017
As a patient this place is phenomenal, as an employee, this place is mediocre. The management didn't seem to be very supportive at all of fellow employees.
fun workplace, exciting, people are friendly
Data Entry/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 12, 2016
Typical work day: I check in with my supervisor. I help others check themselves in and out,. I support my staff with covering there area when needed. I cant say there is anything hard about my job, it's very easy. I enjoy the people I work with.
Pros
I get to be inside Levi stadium.
Cons
Health care
fun and geat team
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 16, 2016
when arriving to work, everyone is friendly and there to support each other. We work together to ensure a great experience for everyone we serve. the conversation between everyone are always fun.
good job
Java Developer (Current Employee) –  Texas City, TXSeptember 29, 2016
my coworkers also good to communicate and everything will be nice the most enjoyable part of the job is we can complete the work within the given duration.
Pros
work enviroment is nice
Cons
nothing
Easy work
Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Port Richey, FLSeptember 13, 2016
I was free to work wherever and whenever I wanted. Weekly paychecks. Only had to meet with supervisor once a week. Job can start without notice. Easy to talk with a diversified population.
Pros
Independance
Cons
Must work in any weather
Customized, 1-on-1 patient care
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2016
It was a great introduction to patient care in a chiropractic/rehabilitation setting. The rehabilitation space was large with several modalities available.
Pros
Hands-on experience
Cons
Poor delegation and management of staff
great workplace with pro-active sales team
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Laguna Hills, CAJune 21, 2016
This was my first sales job ever! Not my favorite job but it was a great environment and taught me a lot in terms of communication skills and learning how to be pro active. I sold healthcare packages to people at a discounted price. Management was very easy going but definitely stressful when you did not meet your quota for the day/month. Most enjoyable part of this job was the team of people I worked with.
Very convenient for a full time student
Event Staff / Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 20, 2016
You are able to schedule your own shift so it was very convenient for me. My main job was to provide customer service and security to the people who went to the local events in the San Diego area. Typical work day was very busy earlier on but once you found the post you were assigned it went smoothly. I learned many things about customer service including how to approach frustrated customers. my coworkers were great and the hardest part was getting an open spot and the best part was the coworkers.
new experience
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 22, 2016
this job was kind of scary i was a security officer in a building. the tenants were friendly. i learned how to patrol the building by protocal with minimal mistakes.
Pros
closed in office
Cons
risk of getting injured due to calling police
What I Learned
Usher/Hostess (Current Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLMarch 15, 2016
What I learned at the workplace was communicating with others. My job description as a teller was to ake sure the members felt welcomed into the branch. Dealing with loans, cash, account history and members is what I had to deal with on a day to day basis.
Management SUCKS
Dispatcher and water truck driver (Former Employee) –  Midland, PAMarch 2, 2016
Loved the employees. Schedule was good. Plenty of work. One supervisor in particular is the reason I am no longer there. He is a piece of work. Making complaints didn't get me anywhere. He did not wrong in managements eyes. Last thing I said when I left is that I am tired of beating the dead horse!
Temp Angency Placed at Veriflo in Richmond, CA
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Richmond, CAMarch 2, 2016
I worked at Veriflo for 2 years. It was a great job. Loved the work, and everything about the company. The management was fair. I learned a lot about this industry and found it enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was leaving. The company couldn't hire me on as a permanent employee.
Pros
Learned alot about engeering valves
Cons
It was just a temporary job
Very productive company.
high­quality customer care (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaJanuary 28, 2016
Good friendly work enviroment, hard for a female to move up in this company.I enjoyed being in out in the field too meet different people, you travel a lot, but it is worth the traveling, I truly enjoyed giving back to my community.
Pros
You need to stay on your toes to get ahead.
Cons
Really not a lot of time for breaks.
Harrasment filled UN-American Work Enviroment
Event Staff/ Security (Former Employee) –  Miami Gardens, FLJanuary 25, 2016
They mostly paid when they said they would, I didnt appreciate how they cated like I was not just communcating that I notice I had been sexually assaulted while on duty making a measley pocket change.
Pros
The check so I can afford to scrape to survive
Cons
How they slandered me. after I reported when customer tried taking my head off with turn style
This is for Lifegift
Donation Recovery Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 20, 2016
I worked for LifeGift who uses this staffing agency now, if this agency tries to get you a job at LifeGift run far away. The hours are horrible the turnover rate is awful so you are always short handed, management plays favorites and one manager in particular is racists. I was literally thrown through the training and pressured to do a different position I was not comfortable doing because we were short handed. It was like high school with drama and trash talking and everyone has their little groups. They do not care about their employees. Beware.
Relaxed atmosphere, casual and easy enviornment to work in
Public Relations (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 22, 2015
A typical day at work was just going in sitting at the phones looking at the board seeing who had the highest sales rate and most commision and just hopping on the phone eager to meet and beat that, for when I did that my bonus check was much bigger, then after the morning shift, My evening shift came in and we did it all over again, My co-workers were easy to get along with. I didn't feel that there was anything hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job were seeing my co-workers excited for making a sale.
Pros
daily incentives
booming field
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILDecember 18, 2015
Opportunity is endless on an everyday basis at Elite Marketing Group I'm located in O'Hare airport which is a very friendly and fast pace setting. The easiest part of the job is talking with moving customers.
Not the Best
Community Outreach Worker (Former Employee) –  New Hyde Park, NYDecember 14, 2015
Not really any job advancement, communication was horrible and the salary or lack of was terrible. Would not return to that company ever again.
Pros
Meet new people
Cons
salary wages, commision, no traveling expense, safety and etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Human Capital Group. Our community is ready to answer.

86%