Elite Line Services Employee Reviews

Worst job I ever had!!!!
Manual encoder (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaFebruary 14, 2017
I worked on the international side, the manager, supervisor, and lead are very unprofessional. Employees are rude and do not get disciplined for rude behavior. The job does not pay enough to put up with the headache. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere!!!
Pros
Weekly pay.
Cons
Everything else.
Had yearly mangement meetings with activities
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington Reagan Intl Airport, DCJanuary 3, 2017
Had management meetings in different states but had a day for ourselves in special and enjoyable activites. Well organized and managed in different cities
Pros
Good company to work for
Cons
Did know how to address some issues.
I would recommend this company.
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Braselton, GAJanuary 14, 2017
Good company to work for that offer a wide range of career opportunities, they have openings at airports or if you like Amazon.com jobs.
Pros
Lot of job growth
Cons
Going to a two week pay cycle
Worst place to work ever
Controls Specialist Technician (Former Employee) –  Romeoville, IL, Amazon FCMarch 8, 2017
Poor management, they don't care about the people, worst place to work ever, lack of training for technicians, work schedule changes without notice. Be aware!
Great Company
Site Manager at SFO Delta GSE (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 2, 2017
Strong company values, great management dedicated to continuous improvement , values its people, its customer and there safety. A true leader in the industries,
No Room for improvements
Jam Runner- Kahului Airport (Former Employee) –  Maui County, HIJune 5, 2016
NO room for improvements, very noisy work place , Staff are accomodating but not enough. need room for improvement.Staff are working very hard to achieve continous safety meeting
Pros
one hour break
Cons
noisy work place
I enjoyed my job and team members
Site Administrator/Site Safety Representative (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 18, 2016
I enjoyed my job with Elite Line Services. There was no typical day at work. I assisted my team members more often than not, unless I was super busy. The hardest part of my job was only the monetary downside. It didn't seem to flow in my direction as it did for others, even though I was let to believe it would be so.

I liked to meet and exceed my goals at work so I instead focused on my job duties and learned to streamline many of my processes. I had a great management team and they allowed me to learn and grow. They were good teachers and I am forever grateful to them.
Pros
Great managers
Cons
Each year, ELS contract was up for renewal and it was a stressful environment no job security.
good environment
Technician Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMay 17, 2016
everything here was positive and it provided a very good team setting. I just found something that was more geared toward my future career.
Csr
CSR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 30, 2016
I had direct interaction with the clients day to day.
Maintaing relationships with lead to positive, income.
I took a hands on approach towards getting new cliental.
Fun, fast paced work environment
Ground Support Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  SeaTac, WASeptember 25, 2015
The workload at Elite Line Services is an on going work load that continues to roll over to the next month. That is good, and the work was fun. However the schedules were wonky.
Pros
Benefits from the associated airlines
Cons
work schedule
could be a great job if the right people were in charge
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee) –  Romulus, MIMarch 18, 2015
It was a good job but the Lead technicians had too much power and too much time on their hands. Management didn't know enough about what was going on and relied solely on the Leads. No team work what so ever. Leads only interested in making themselves seem important by making others look bad to ensure their own job security.
Pros
good pay
Cons
decisions need to be case by case not straight policy
great job for aspiring mechanics
Cart Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIMarch 23, 2015
I learned a lot about how a shop works with filling out parts list, logging what you completed that day, and fixing all kinds of equipment; such as luggage carts, tow bars, repairing tires, and welding. good learning experience for what it is like on the outside of an airport where all the action is, and how truly important it is to be safe while you are out there doing your job.
Excellent oppurtunity
Technician (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLOctober 28, 2013
My typical 10 hour day at work consisted of assuring that the conveyor system continuously ran and operated properly. As the only co-worker with electrical knowledge and experience, I took upon myself to teach others what I knew which in turn created a safer environment for everyone. Generally my coworkers were easy to work with but with all companies there were a few bad apples that detracted from actually enjoying work when they were around. I did enjoy solving the electrical problems that would arise from time to time.
Pros
Different opportunities to learn something new.
Cons
Dramatic co-workers.
Airport GSE at its finest.
Ground Support Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNFebruary 26, 2015
I worked in the GSE department as a Jr. Tech. There are lots of Ford 300s running around which makes the job fairly straightforward when it comes to repair and diagnostics. I have been an automotive technician for the past 13 years and enjoyed working here.
Pros
Team breaks really builds trust in team members
Cons
Old technology
Great company, poor site management
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 18, 2015
Elite Line Services is a great company, but the site management was lacking. If they could work on their management structure it would be an amazing company to work for.
it was nice working there
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 5, 2015
this was the first place that I worked were everyone actually got along, IF you needed help coworkers were always around to help you out,. I was there for 7yrs until we got laid off
Do not go to work for ELS. You will live to regret it.
tech (Former Employee) –  laxMarch 5, 2014
ELS management operates a hostile work environment. There is rampant cronyism. Lying to staff is common, as is disciplinary action on pretext and actually for violating some unwritten rule.
Pros
None that I can think of.
Cons
Just about everything.
it's bad
jam runner/ control room operator (Former Employee) –  renoJanuary 7, 2013
boring job, the people i worked with where nice, its major flaw was favoritism. impossible to get promoted unless your the bosses world of warcraft buddy. The boss would make small problems into big problems , and the big problems were usually ignored.
Bittersweet Work Experience
Jammer/Encoder (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2012
Great co-workers but horrible management & schedules. Working was the easy part but worrying about eyes constantly watching you & favoritism made those 8 hours of work very difficult.
Pros
co-worker, and work flow
Cons
management, job security, vacation
A lot of negative people
Bag Cart Technician  (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNJune 18, 2013
Most of the people i worked with were very negative and bitter. It was not a good experience. Ownership had just changed and our pay was not good for the work we did. A lot of people were over worked.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Line Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7