Elite Marketing Interactions

Elite Marketing Interactions United States Employee Reviews

The company isn't put together
Trusted Advisor (Former Employee), Indianapolis, IndianaFebruary 10, 2015
Hours were unsteady, company was loosely put together, didn't do well under pressure of new Meijer opening, allowed employees to steal and management changed every week.
Work there as a last resort
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Southfield, MIJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: you learn about new products, and you learn how to cook healthy
Cons: they don't care about the needs of the worker, they hassle you about taking one day off with family.
management is terrible and they always find ways to disadvantage the workers. They make you do a bunch of work that they should be paying more for and they write you up for the smallest things, I have never been written up. Im always on time, and always a hard worker.
Potentially good benefits but poor reliablility
Product Demonstrator (Former Employee), Aurora, ILAugust 13, 2014
Pros: social opportunities with customers
Cons: poor scheduling hours
In my work, I prepared samples of store products for customers of Meijers to try as well as inform them of the products themselves.

Work hours were between Fridays and Sundays but you were never given notice of the days or hours you would be working nor the product(s) you would be sampling until the Monday or Tuesday of the said weekend.

Due to this, I found the job to be very unreliable as since I could not ever be sure of when I would be working or how many hours I would receive if any at all, I could not plan an expected pay.
Elite Marketing
Area Manager of Grand Rapids Market (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 21, 2014
Pros: flexible with time off
Cons: we worked 7 days a week
Job Responsibilities:
• Maintain 98% and higher sales goals
• Manage staff of 100+
• Manage 9+ locations
• Manage multiple day offsite events weekly/monthly
• Recruiting, hiring, new hire orientations, on site continued training
• Counsel, coach, mentor, and discipline staff as appropriate by following established human resources standards, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Lead Sales Advisors assigned to one designated location.
• Develop and maintain partnerships with local retailers
• Work with General Merchandising and Marketing teams to support Community Events/Offsite Events
• Aid in the training of Full Time employees hired
• Assist in Payroll
• Schedule all part time staff for daily operations
• Manage full time staff: Weekly reports, Staffing/Recruiting numbers, Community Events/Offsite Events, Weekly Conference Calls
• Ensure the visual presentation of all locations represents the brand image
• Create a positive environment with the result in stable retention and a reduce in turnover
• To identify under performing staff and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively
Job
Sales Lead (Current Employee), Northville, MIJuly 19, 2014
Really awful company to work for. They treat you awful. if ever get sick and call off even ahead of time, they won't schedule you for the next weekends for no reason. They make you do the job of two to three people and never ever give a rise.
OK
Demo promoter (Former Employee), Angola, INApril 29, 2014
It was always an oncall jbb and hours where never kept... It was just oing demos
fun work place
Lead Trusted Advisor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 15, 2014
Worked in many different meijer stores, also got chances to work at meijer cooperate and meijer distribution center.
Simple weekend Job
Trusted Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Gratiot, MINovember 3, 2013
Pros: tasting new food/drink
Cons: all weekends
Cooking and serving food and samples to guests at Meijer. Cleaning cooking utensils, operating ovens, skillets and croc pots, advertising and selling product to customers with details and sales prices. Working weekends, thursday through sunday.
Lots of variety
Sales advisor (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INOctober 3, 2013
There's lots of rules that have to be followed. That's the hardest part. You work as part of a team but you're basically on your own as far as your demo. You can promote and sell your product how you want. I like the variety of products we get. Always something different and frequently we get the new products on the market.
Great Co-workers, & fun interactions
Trusted Advisor (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 17, 2013
I work in a Meijers through the company Elite Marketing Interactions. I demo samples of food from Meijers, I have to be the first to engage in conversation and try to sell the product I'm demoing. I learned to be more outgoing to not be afraid to talk to people. All my co-workers are wonderful, I enjoy working with them all. Hardest part about the job is sometimes we get difficult customers, I always keep my cool. Most enjoyable part about the job is also the customers, talking and interacting with them.
Great first job.
Trusted Advisor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 29, 2013
Got my station set up and started cooking the foods i had that day. Looked over whats in them.
Easy job and is willing to train.
Trusted Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 26, 2013
Pros: great for beginners, the pay is higher than minimum wage.
Cons: slow periods, standing throughout shift.
Elite Marketing is a great job for people who lack job experience and the schedule is flexible. The management is very flexible as well. My coworkers are really nice people. I've never had a problem with any of them.
Good first time job or retirement job!
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Madison Heights, MIApril 15, 2013
Pros: flexible. fun. get to meet new people.
Cons: little hours. stand all day. store management.
I currently work here. I love what I do. I dont like the attitue of the store we work in. Good job for extra cash but not to raise a family. Considering we only work 12 hrs they should raise the pay. Other demo companies pay $10 we get $8.25. The job is very easy anyone can do it unless our just plain lazy! Needs to improve on the training though.
Terrible unproffesional compant
Trusted Advisor (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMarch 13, 2013
Pros: good co workers
Cons: everything else
My supervisor was an 18 year old, flaky, numb skull. She barely did any work. The managers were extremely rude to you and treated you like you were useless. They would hire new people, and just stop scheduling you for no apparent reason. They didn't even fire you or say anything to you. They would just stop scheduling you. Overall, they were awful and no one should work for them.
fun workplace
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 7, 2012
Always had a good time working. started out as a sales advisor and a month later mad management.
Fun job
Lead Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMay 15, 2012
Pros: a fun job
Cons: not enough hours
I have fun,.A typical day at work for me is fun I motivate and get my crew ready for the day.I have learned how to deal with different personalities.I have had some great co-workers and sad to say I have had some bad co-workers.The most enjoyable part of my work day is dealing with the customers.
Fun work place
Sales Advisor (Former Employee), Stamford, CTMay 2, 2012
Pros: you get to meet new people.
Cons: sometime you only work one day a week.
Elite Marketing Interactions is a good company to work for.
Friendly and happy atmosphere which makes working at my store a fun place to work..
Sales Advisor (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIApril 10, 2012
Pros: passion for service, love people, lots of variety, meeting/helping people, attention to detail
Cons: standing for long periods.
Variety of cooking methods and foods to prepare and serve. Have learned how to prepare quick and easy entree's that are delicious. Management is exceptional and always helpful. They are open to suggestions to how to make our day more productive for us, sell the products more effectively and provide exceptional service to our customers. The challenging part of the job is preparing an entree' (ex. breakfast wrap) with many stages of preparation in a quick and efficient manner. As a cook, I soon got my rhythm and serve the entree' safely and quickly. The most enjoyable part of my job is meeting the customers and selling the foods or products. Many are repeat customers.Customers enjoy hearing suggestions of how to use the product we are marketing. Others like to give their ideas on how to use the food or product. It's like having a social job and getting paid to have fun.
weekend job
sales (Former Employee), highland inMarch 5, 2012
Pros: just weekends
Cons: just weekends, 12 hrs max, they dont giving many hr, checks are mailed to you.
great weekend job. easy job not a lot of work. the girls are really nice to work with. the main bosses are not very honest or nice. they like to fire ppl by not calling them in for work. really is an easy job can be a little boring

Elite Marketing Interactions Salaries