Elite Medical Staffing

Elite Medical Staffing Employer Reviews

Wonderful, friendly, helpful staff!
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Longwood, FLMarch 11, 2014
Elite Medical is a wonderful place to work for agency nurses. The staff are always polite, friendly, and are always helping you get the hours you want on the particular days you want!
always keeping jobs available
registered nurse (Current Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: meeting people and learning different nursing skills
Cons: leaving new friends
I work in various hospitals as an agency nurse. Meeting different people and learning various hospital policies has been a rewarding challenge.
over all good
RN (Current Employee), Las Vegas NevadaSeptember 19, 2013
Pros: little supervision
Cons: need to know or learn a lot in a short period of time.
Overall given a lot of experience in various settings. Learned management skills, working with little or no supervision. Working with a variety of employees and patients. Hardest part of the job keeping supervisors satisfied. Most enjoyable working with the patients.
You can call every day if you want and say I want to work
RN (Current Employee), FLJune 26, 2012
Pros: schedule
Cons: low census
I have been with this company since 2009, I give them a schedule every month that I would like to work, on those nights (my preference) they call me at 5PM to confirm me and tell me what unit at what hospital I will be working. I love it. I get paid every week. If I ever need to talk to anyone for ANY reason there is someone 24-7 answering the phone. – more... If something comes up that I can't work I just give them a call, there is never any nasty feelings just an OK and we'll talk to you tomorrow. If I want to pick up more shifts I am always welcome. The only time that it's not great is when the snowbirds go home and the census goes down, but that happens everywhere. – less

About Elite Medical Staffing

Elite Medical Staffing was founded in 1999 with a vision for superior customer service and a well-defined appreciation for travel – Read more