Brooklyn - , NY
Sales Team Leader
MERCHANT CASH ADVANCE or RELEVANT sales experience as a PROVEN CLOSER.
ONGOING RESIDUAL INCOME
Elite Funding Group LLC, a leader in the Merchant Cash Advance Industry (MCA), has quickly become the nation’s fastest growing provider of working capital to businesses against their future credit card sales. By offering working capital against a business's future cash flow, we are able to help restaurants and retailers that are typically turned down by traditional lending sources such as banks obtain working capital. We are looking for passionate candidates that are able to work independently and possess the desire to work within a growing entrepreneurial organization.
Summary of Position:
- Responsible for driving new sales.
- Obtain 10-15 new merchant cash advance accounts monthly.
- Develop relationships with local and national merchants.
- Communicate detailed explanation of the merchant cash advance product.
- Work with internal departments to fully understand credit criteria and the business model.
- Minimum 2 years inside sales experience. * Experience managing multiple leads, customer base, and developing new sales.
- Proven track record in obtaining monthly/quarterly goals.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting.
- Take initiative to ensure monthly goals are achieved.
- Demonstrate resource fullness in getting things accomplished.
- Knowledge of Credit Card processing a plus.
- Computer Literacy a must (Office, Excel).
- Experienced CRM users (Leads360).
- Languages: English (Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply).
This position is full-time and offers:
- Attractive Compensation Plan – Competitive Base Salary + Commission
- Monthly Bonuses/Quarterly Bonuses