Elite Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Be careful
Physical Therapist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 1, 2017
Be careful with taking a job at this company. They have no training what so ever. Money scam where they handle things very poorly and don t respect their employees. Very sad to see this type of company exsistt. Can't say much bad about the other locations, but in the Chicago area it is terrible. It's a contract employment without the benefits of IT. Read the fine print of your contract as they will be very sneaky with it Very unorganized and it shows. Be very careful as I'm still an employee here and trying to get out.
Pros
Cons
Cheap. No benefits. Contract work with poor pay
Great place to work, wonderful people, visits per week are not steady though
PTA (Current Employee) –  Poteau, OKJune 20, 2017
Save all receipts d/t being considered contract labor and self employed when filling taxes. Wonderful bosses and office management. Ability to move schedule around to fit last minute changes with family. Amount of visits per week not steady.
Pros
Freedom to schedule according to home life
Cons
No benefits, contract labor
Great working environment
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJune 19, 2017
Working for Elite Physical Therapy is a great work environment, its challenging and fun office to work for. I enjoy going to work everyday. Enjoy working with great people.
Pros
Free lunches, family oriented
Cons
Work only Monday-Thursday
small yet warm environment catering to an assisted living facility
Physical Therapist Aide (Former Employee) –  Flushing, NYMay 23, 2017
Busy during the morning and early afternoon. The work environment was located in the basement of an assisted living facility. This particular location of Elite Physical Therapy catered to the residents of the facility. Many of the patients were long term patients who wanted to maintain their physical abilities as older adults. However, there were some patients who were status post surgery among other reasons.
Great Place
Medical Assistant Extern (Former Employee) –  Purchase, NYMay 2, 2017
Awesome people, super passionate about what they do. Was an externship student but they allowed me to use my skills and push me whenever possible. Highly recommend this place.
very supportive work environment
Patient Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIApril 17, 2017
everyone is extremely supportive and approachable. great benefits and excellent training. the owners are always on site and extremely approachable and down to earth. theres also lots of opportunity for growth here
It was a good place to work.
Authorizations and Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIMarch 21, 2017
You go to work, clock in, and follow your daily assigned routine. There are multiple tasks you complete on a daily basis and high call volume. The hardest part is keeping up with the high volume, but it's manageable once you get into a rhythm.
Award Winning Practice Proves They Are The Best of the Best!
Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 25, 2016
I have been an Employee at Elite Physical Therapy for over a year now and can honestly say this is a fantastic place to work, as the people are great and the structure of the company is beyond perfection! I feel I have been supported to build a career and I enjoy making a difference every day. I feel lucky to come to a job every single day that I love!! Employees here are very proud to work for Elite Physical Therapy because they are willing to put in a bit extra. No one makes you do it - you do it because you care about the business and want to do a good job. The great thing about Elite is the support from each and every team player. You are treated as an adult and the Owners and Executive team go out of their way to make sure everyone has a voice. It truly will be a long-term career for me here at Elite! This place rocks!!!!
Such a happy workplace!
Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 25, 2016
I have been at Elite for about a month now and I couldn't be happier! This place really values their employees and everyone here is more than willing to help each other. Not to mention the owners are so involved day to day. They really want to know what you think you are exceling at and what they can help you with. It’s wonderful coming into work and looking forward to a full day. Some of the employees have been here for 10+ years and it’s no wonder why. You will love it!
Pros
Work Environment, Compensation, Travel
Elite Physical Therapy Rhode Island
Employee (Current Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 23, 2016
Elite works diligently to ensure their employees feel valued. They built an atmosphere of empowerment and positivity. It has been refreshing to work for a company that spends quality time training their employees and giving them the time and tools to succeed. Voted PBN mid-size company Best Place to Work 2016.
Pros
PTO/Communication (answers to questions)/Benefits/ Great Coworkers
Cons
With multiple locations it's difficult to get to know and learn about all employees.
You can find better
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIAugust 7, 2016
This is a company that prides itself on what their blurred vision is. They promise you things and explain how "see through" they are.. Really, all they do is cover things to protect the broken links and ignore their hard working employees. I gave my best to this company and in the end was handed a bunch of 2year old b/s drama.

Couldn't be happier to be GONE!
Pros
Vacation time- if you could use it
Cons
Child like behavior of all staff/ backstabbing/ ineffective upper management
Health insurance is paiid for.
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNFebruary 17, 2016
A typical day at work is good with my great coworkers and seeing patients get better on a daily bases. The hardest part of my job is making decisions based on the company as a whole with no input from managers, and having poor communication skills from management.
Pros
Health insurance is paid in full
Cons
Poor communication skills from managers
Great place to work.
Insurance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saltillo, MSDecember 2, 2015
Typical day at work was great, extremely busy and never a dull moment. I learned alot over the years of working there, to benefit future jobs. Management was great, they were friendly and always ope to suggestions. The hardest part of my job was making sure all that was necessary on a daily basis was done and done in a timly manner and correct. The most enjoyable part of my job was the patients that we took care of on a daily/weekly basis and my co-workers. I worked with some awesome people that were like family.
Pros
Great hours, close to home
Cons
Holidays and time off needed review
Fun, fast paced place to work
Physical Therapist Assistant-Outpatient Rehab (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLOctober 24, 2015
Fast paced ortho clinic, great patients, flexible schedule. Owners have also let me manage their facebook page and website, which is giving me additional experience in marketing.
It was a great experience that taught me more than I currently knew at the time.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Saltillo, MSSeptember 21, 2015
It was a great place to work with great people. It gave me the hands on experience that I needed. I sharpened my skills in rehab from the experience, and also got the chance to be exposed to more things.
Pros
Working with patients meeting new people and stepping out of my comfort zone.
Cons
Could be a diamond with management changes
Physical Therapy Technician (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNMarch 19, 2015
This company used to be a blast to work at! Then management changed and instead of focusing on patient care, it became about money and billables. The work environment changed entirely and when staff members tried to offer opinions and suggestions to help with arising problems, it was seen as an act of defiance in the eyes of the new director. Clearly suffering from a God-complex, he chose to deliberately play hard ball and got rid of anyone who saw him for the insecure individual that he is. This small company has the ability to rise within the community with some staffing changes and less high school drama. Too many cliques for a professional setting.
Pros
Great area and wonderful patients!
Cons
Management tends to bully its staff members
great staff
Student Physical Therapist Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAMarch 2, 2015
This place is a great working environment to for a student to learn and expand ones knowledge and skills. Co- workers are great. Hardest part of the job is standing for 8 hours straight
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
long days
Positive and team oriented atmosphere
Billing/Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warwick, RIFebruary 2, 2015
My day would consist of working patient accounts. Posting insurance and patient payments, working any denials, and the aging report. I would handle any patient calls regarding their accounts. I worked on accounts for collections and sent the proper accounts when needed to the collections company.

I grew and gained knowledge as the company continued to grow. I was with the company from the time we had only two office and when I left we had seven offices. Through this time I continued to gain knowledge as insurance companies continued to change their policies and authorizations.

I enjoyed working with my team in the billing department. We worked together as team to succeed. If one of us was caught up on our work we would lend a hand to help out our fellow team mates on anything they needed done.
Pros
Healthcare, vacation, sicktime, bonuses
Cons
Advancement
Very fun environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2014
I was only working here for three days the office has great potentia.
Busy environment
Claims and Collection Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 12, 2014
I was able to obtain medical billing/collection experience. This job requires a person who can work very well under extreme pressure.