Elite Staffing Inc.

Elite Staffing Inc. United States Employee Reviews

Productive an Fun
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pagedale, MOApril 29, 2015
recorded information regarding movements of supplies move products to different areas in the warehouse to supply the line to keep them production flowing.
its was a cool play to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Pontoon Beach, ILApril 23, 2015
Pros: no there where no free lunches had to bring your own
Cons: yes the breaks where to short
I learned how to work at a fast paste. Everybody there was fun to work with and easy going. The hardest part of the job is when everybody in the line is working at there on pasta and and make the line bag up.
productive workplace
Sorter (Former Employee), Chicago, ILApril 22, 2015
Pros: great boss, trips, meeting new clients
Cons: bad clients
A typical day for me at this job would be working with incarcerated people and drug users by getting them back on their feet. Taking them to job interviews and making sure they are having a sober living environment.
Production assembly worker
Line Worker (Former Employee), Pontoon Beach, ILApril 16, 2015
Pros: being apart of a team
Cons: no benefits and no job security
Stand in a production line for 8 hours and package material. I learned how to be a team player and do things in a fast pace. Co-workers are of diverse ethnicities and upbringings. The hardest part of the job is day in and day out same things. The most enjoyable part of the job is coming home.
Fast paced work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Melrose Park, ILApril 14, 2015
It was a good learning experience on a typical assembly line work place. It required me to stay focus and not only achieve a certain goal but to be able to get it done efficiently.
A challenging place to work in a fast paced environment.
Packer (Current Employee), Grant Park, ILMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Free snacks, company products, bonuses, and incentives
Cons: Other job assignments could be very irritating.
A typical day to work at this place is generally easy and less stressful. I learned more about safety issues. The management always show support and concerns to its employees. My co-workers practice good teamwork at times. The hardest part of the job is when we are assigned to a more challenging and difficult jobs that could result to stress. The most enjoyable part of the job is when we are assigned to a much lighter and easier tasks and with longer breaks.
I work for a different company under Elite Staffing
Contractor for Tenneco (Current Employee), Monroe, MIMarch 26, 2015
Cons: 1 weeks vacation not matter how long you work for them, and it takes 360 work hrs to get a day's vacation.
I work for Tenneco under Elite Staffing as a temporary employee.
I assist the Chrysler team with spread sheets and uploads to create the credit/debit adjustments.

Process credit/debit adjustments
Process Chrysler invoices in the Chrysler e-Supplier System
Make inquiries on invoices weekly to Chrysler's call center for updates on payment and processing status.

I enjoy my co-workers we get along well try to help where ever I can.
Hardest part of my job has been training there are no procedures for training nor has there been much time. Learning on the fly is not a productive way to train.
Very unprofessional and disoriented.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Hanover Park, ILMarch 23, 2015
The work is either in a very warm environment or very cold environment. Moreover, the daily job is to either package or spread pizzas through an assembly line.
tiring,fastpace, cold
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Aurora, ILMarch 19, 2015
Pros: nice breaks, bathroom breaks.
Cons: tempurature, lack of communication, low pay
A typical day working for elite staffing is repetitive and simple. The isn't to much to learn. Simple and strict instructions. The management are very nice and the are professional in a friendly kind of way.Most of my coworkers i cant understand because of language issues, but the few i do work with are good as they come. Id honestly would have to say the hardest part about working in the warehouse that im stationed at would have to be the lack of communication. But the most enjoyable besides leaving would be break time when we can all talk and get to know eachother.
okay but you cannot live off of the money
Return Processing Clerk (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: no benefits, low salary
they give you work everyday as log as you have a car.
but, you definitely can't live on the salary.
I will say though the place they have me now is great!
i'm trying to figure out how to get hired in for this particular company.
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Pontoon Beach IllinoisMarch 9, 2015
a typical day at work consists of normal assembly line procedure. the people and management are cool. the job is pretty easy and the best part about it is that its easy.
fun and hard working
Packager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2015
you would have fun and you would a lot of work every day but you have to be willing to want to work and be willing to understand the importance of safety and want to stay safe at all times.
They provided a great place to work.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), MRC Tucker GaMarch 4, 2015
the most enjoyable part of the job was the management who made you feel like your job was appreciated and important. I wish I could still be working there but i was laid off due to downsizing.
Disrespect you while paying you the minimum and working you as hard as possible
Receiving Clerk, Production Worker (Former Employee), Granite City, ILFebruary 27, 2015
Cons: not able to smoke on your breaks
They talk down to you like you are a nobody. When you arrive to work you have to get a card in order to work and you have to literally fight to get one. The only positive things I can say is I loved the people I worked with. Joking with them is the only way I made it thru my day.
FUN WORKPLACE
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Deerfield, MAFebruary 25, 2015
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK WAS MAKING SURE ALL COMMON AREAS WERE CLEAN AT ALL TIMES AND ALL TRASH REMOVED FROM PATIENTS ROOM MAKING SURE TO WEAR PROTECTOR GOWNS AND MASK.
IVE LEARNED HOW TO PROPERLY USE SOME MACHINES UNSUPERVISED.
MY CO WORKERS WERE ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS WORKED AS A TEAM TO MAKE SURE ALL TASK AT HAND WERE COMPLETED WITH PERFECTION .THERE REALLY WAS NO HARD PART TO THIS JOB
THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART WAS GETTING TO MEET ALL THE NEW PEOPLE
reliable,dependable company helpful in many ways
Elite Staffing (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 25, 2015
company is very dependable,offers a wide range of different employment opportunities. Reliable in many ways.provides transportation an also convenient shifts to choose from.
exciting
N/A (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAFebruary 24, 2015
A jobs to take serious. You get to work among very professional people. Also, get to work events that come to the city like NBA Allstar weekend
pulled me out of a jam
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 18, 2015
It was ok working for this company. I am happy that this temp job ended, it was a traffic nightmare, only 34 miles but it took an hour and a half both ways.
Always different and changing from day to day. Everyday it seemed to always to have been run from the seat of their pants.
Hand Laborer/Freight, Stock (Former Employee), Granite City, ILFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: can do on the side with another job.
Cons: no future or gauranteed employment
No permanent job security or future. Frequent changes and constant shift variants. Always bouncing from one division to another and always different job leaders .
Great Workplace
Temp Service (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 3, 2015
It was a great experience working with Elite Staffing. I personally enjoned the various jobs sites they sent you on a daily basics.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elite Staffing Inc.

Elite Staffing, Inc. has been providing superior contract, temporary, part-time and full-time staffing services for both our clients – Read more

Elite Staffing Inc. Salaries