Elite Staffing Inc. Employee Reviews

No comment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCSeptember 19, 2017
Good job experience, great opportunity to learn new job Technics. Learning to work as a team player. Trouble shooting problems that may arise at any time. Gets you in shape! Timing and coordination is a must to complete tasks at hand. Working efficiently and thouroly is most effective.
Pros
Good job experience
Cons
No comment
Stocking (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 16, 2017
A typical day at work. It was very fast pace which is something I'm looking for. It was very professional and rewarding as far as expirence. Just looking for something to further my experience
September 18, 2017

Great to hear! We are happy you have found something enjoyable and hope you will be back!

Great hours
General Labor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 14, 2017
The job is a temporary job to help meet my bill needs or when I need extra money. Pay is average and the job has transportation to job sites which is great.
September 18, 2017

Thanks for the review. We hope you will continue to enjoy your time with Elite!

Productive environment
Onsite Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILSeptember 14, 2017
Fast paced environment with something to do all shift. Good people to work with and the day goes quickly. Fair management and diverse jobs offered depending on skills and experience.
Pros
Good management
Cons
mostly temporary work
September 18, 2017

Thanks for the review. We love our employees and hope that if there are ever issues, our employee confidential hotline will be used, or our employees will contact us via email.

Thanks for all your hard work for Elite!

The temp agency Elite.
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOSeptember 14, 2017
Elite staffing is a good place to find temporary. Work. Lots. Of positions and different jobs that train you in different Fields. only thing is no certificates. For minor. Common skillz.
Pros
Learn skills in many different positions.
Cons
Not certification
September 18, 2017

We are glad that you have chosen to learn with Elite. Thanks for all of your hard work!

Horrible
Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Pontoon Beach, ILSeptember 13, 2017
Need better line leaders. Need better workers that aren't drug addicts. Need nicer people in the building. Need a raise for the job we are doing in there.
Pros
30 minute lunch break
Cons
Can't smoke on our smoke breaks
September 18, 2017

We are so sorry you did not enjoy your experience at Elite at this location. We would welcome the chance to speak to you and learn more. You can contact us confidentially at info@elitestaffinginc.com

Thanks again.

Elite

Staff is very supportive
Substitute Teacher (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 11, 2017
A substitute teacher's typical day at work basically involves following the Teacher's written instructions.

I have learned to be a better public speaker, handle stressful situation, control others behavior, and keep a positive attitude.

The hardest part of this job is controlling the children. They don't want to follow the rules. They don't want to do the work. They try every to leave the classroom until it is time to leave then they want to stay.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the children. When they are engage in the class work, conversation, and activities it is a wonderful site to see.. Their honest and intellect at such a young age brings tears to my eyes. It makes me feel like a part of their family and their protector.
Pros
The Staff and other teachers
Cons
The pay and not a full time job
September 18, 2017

We love teachers....but this must have been for a different Elite Staffing! Thanks for all you do to educate our children!

not good
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Champaign, ILSeptember 11, 2017
This Location has poor management is ran like a sweat shop. The people are great but much of the upper management dont really understand the work like that .
September 18, 2017

This is so disappointing to read. We do not usually have complaints about this facility! Can you reach out to us at info@elitestaffinginc.com so we can follow-up?

Thanks.

Elite Staffing Inc.

Elite got my foot in the door
Facility Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSSeptember 11, 2017
When I was hired by Elite I did not have any warehouse experience and did not know what to expect. I was not sure if I would be a good fit. Management worked with my schedule, helped me build my resume and transition to a full time job opportunity with benefits.
N.a
Transportation Technician (Current Employee) –  Waukegan, ILSeptember 6, 2017
I don't know what to say about this company it has its ups and downs the office staffs are easy to get along with sometimes it's frustrating but oh well
September 11, 2017

Thanks for your comments. If you would like to let us know more, please email us at info@elitestaffinginc.com

Thanks.

Productive, professional work place
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandSeptember 3, 2017
A professional environment, learned so much in the 4yrs I been working for Elite Staffing from payroll to Human Resources helping people seek an income.
September 5, 2017

Thanks so much for your comments! We are always working hard for our employees!
Elite Staffing Inc.

Very fast paced Job prepare to stand for long hours
HOT PRESS OPERATOR CHAIN ASSEMBLER (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 1, 2017
If you need work Elite will hire you . Be prepared to work hard.. Lift bend kneel and stand on your feet for long periods of time . Steel toe boots are a requirement
Pros
you work 4days a week and get paid every week
Cons
your standing 12 hrs a day
September 5, 2017

Thanks for the review. We appreciate everything our employees do for us each and every day!

Overall decent company
Loader/Unloader (Current Employee) –  Rtg warehouseAugust 29, 2017
This company is a good company to work for. They gave me a chance when no-one else would. I admire them for that, but they change payroll companies a lot. Other than that they are a ok
Pros
Constant work
Cons
No long term
September 5, 2017

Thanks for the review! We are all about giving hard working employees great opportunities.
FYI- We are always using the same payroll systems, so if you have questions please give us a call or send an email to info@elitestaffinginc.com

Fun an engerenic
Universal Worker (Current Employee) –  Joliet, ILAugust 29, 2017
The best multi culture company you and ever think of in one place and to the break room all the way to the work floor is full of energy. Best place to work at.
September 5, 2017

Awesome! Thanks so much for the kind words. We are glad to have you as part of the team!
Elite Staffing Inc.

Fast past hot facility with nice break room
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 25, 2017
The work is ongoing with three 15 min breaks and 30min lunch break. Shift is 12hrs long. Work is easy but tiring after a period of time. Break room is cool with free water and ice. Also have vending machines with nice prices.
September 5, 2017

Thank you for the review. It's very helpful for those checking us out to hear from current employees!

job experience
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, KSAugust 22, 2017
It is a normal temporary service. they have jobs to fill, you come in at decent hour to get job placement that best suits your experience. you have option to get your check day to day or weekly
September 5, 2017

Thanks for the review. Since we do not pay daily, only weekly, it is possible that you were working for a different Elite Staffing! Hope you had a great experience!

Hard work
Package Handler/Sorter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILAugust 22, 2017
I notice that every job is not a good job. And I know every agency is not a good agency. This job was not a good job for me. But I still took in the experience and did my job.
Pros
Long breaks
Cons
Fast pace hard work
September 5, 2017

Thanks for leaving comments. We always are trying to provide our employees with choices and great opportunities...but you are right...not every job is a perfect fit. We hope you learned something valuable and that you will give us another try.

Elite Staffing Inc.

Great job for people with open availability
Security Officer/ Event Staffing (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 18, 2017
Being employed by elite, every day is different because there are a variety of different jobs that i patrol for. I have learned to adapt to change. Management there is Great and so is the workplace culture. There is great communication with management and employees. The hardest part of the job is not being able to always find something to fit your schedule. The most enjoyable part of the job is going different places and participating in different activities.
Pros
you can choose when you want to work
Cons
Theres not always work available
September 5, 2017

Wow! Thanks for much for your kind words about Elite. Our Management team is always working hard to make sure we are communicating with the team members so it is great to hear that we are doing a good job.
Thanks again.

Their very consistent
Laborer Worker (Current Employee) –  Granite City, ILAugust 18, 2017
Great company that's very consistent. I've developed a very strong team working with elite and their company alone is very positive and productive. I recommend them to anyone
August 21, 2017

Thanks for the feedback! We appreciate all you do!

Great Company
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Waukegan, ILAugust 17, 2017
the agency all ways have work. They also have free transportation to and from work all I had to do was get to the agency. The young ladies there are friendly and professional.
Pros
always have work.
Cons
If you can't stand for long period this is not the agency for you
August 21, 2017

Thanks! We are glad you have enjoyed your time with us and hope you stay with us for a long time!

Elite

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elite Staffing Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8