ELIZA BRYANT VILLAGE

ELIZA BRYANT VILLAGE Employer Reviews

great place to work family oriented
State Tested Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), cleveland,ohioMay 28, 2014
caring for the residents and communicating with them is so fun and interesting. the residents will keep you going. my co-workers there are very helpful. we work as a team on all units. management is excellent with working out any problems with the residents and their employees. the hardest part of this job is having to relocate to a new job near home.
nice place to work
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2014
Pros: location
Cons: lack of team work
nice place to work the residents makes the place fun needs more team work, well balanced leader
Productive enviornment
Social Work Intern (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 26, 2014
I was an intern for a short time. Overall I learned a lot about different funders and the social work culture here and it was a good experience.
Great bunch of people to work with
Sr. Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great cafe
Cons: high priced heatlh care
Loved working with this company. Due to downsizing I was laid off but if asked to return I would definitely do that in a heartbeat!
EXPERIENCE
Custodian assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland ohioDecember 25, 2013
Pros: stay focus, lend a hand when needed, continually gain knowledge for experience purposes.
Cons: no lunch breaks and not being able to work late.
First priority is janitorial duties like trash removal,sweeping and moping the kitchen,bathrooms,stairways,and other common areas to ensure facility appearance for community and spectators who come visit. Getting. Check in with office personal for work order procedures dealing with move-outs and move-ins. Management was excellent because the housing – more... director always gave the staff good advice on work procedures and operations before starting the day. My co-worker excellent to and he lived on the premises. He was the head custodian in charge. He was a mentor and a person good at heart showing me the correct and safety procedures on plumbing ac/heating ,electrical and also the ability to collaborate with outside contractors for purchase items needed to complete the job.The ability to document and keep track of inventory. Also given me the privilege to take charge of operations when he was not present. The most i enjoyed about the job was that i had a chance to get to know everyone gaining trust though out the community for them knowing that they can count on me especially for critical situations'' that inspires me to recognize my surroundings,stay positive and don't turn down great advice simply because at the end'' you will find out that it could be very useful when it's to late. – less
working with the seniors is wonderful
Activities Professional for adult daycare (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2013
its a great place to work the people and seniors are great. this is a place that i enjoy going to work and looking forward to the net day
Tested education and experience to the fullest degree
Housing Service Coordinator (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 5, 2013
I truly enjoyed working at Eliza Bryant Village. The tenants who reside here were in need of various resources within the community. Connecting the tenants with referrals, conducting interdisciplinary team meetings of health and well being was fulfilling for both the tenant, family and staff.
Productive fast paced great learning enviroment
Registered Nurse Charge Nurse (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHSeptember 9, 2013
Pros: great learning enviroment
Good compensation good hours fair benefits lots to learn fast paced room for advancement
Strong cultural connection & respect for history/tradition
Volunteer Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2013
I would absolutely recommend EBV if you have a loved one that needs Adult Day Care, Nursing Home Assistance or Indpendent living. They have a beautiful campus with great staff.
Loved the residens, it was a home like atmosphere
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2012
Pros: wonderful to work with people of color
Cons: relaxed environment
Often short staffed at work linen was unavaible and so was the team work
STNA
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHDecember 4, 2012
Real disappointment the job was actually great but the hr really discrimated against me because of my disability it made me feel like that tricked me and hung me out to dry
Great place hard to nab position
STNA (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHNovember 2, 2012
Pros: oppertunities for continuing education
Cons: gosiping staff
EBV was a great place to work, real simce.of community and a great DON.