ELIZA BRYANT VILLAGE Employee Reviews

great place
Charge Nurse LPN (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 3, 2015
I love my job. great staff. lots of supplies. good energy. started by Eliza Bryant village herself due to the fact that there was not a place for certain people to receive care. her legacy endures today
great learning environment
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 25, 2015
great place to gain experience.
flexible scheduling.
job security
plenty of over-time
opportunity to make a difference by joining organizations within the facility.
Serving the elderly in a postive envirnoment>
Hair stylist (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioJuly 13, 2015
Hair stylist for the seniors in all three buildings. I work alone. About 8 hours per week. I enjoy hearing about the seniors in their younger days.
Pros
Meeting new residents.
Cons
When the residents pass on.
pleasent enviornment
Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 28, 2015
I would recommend employment for my colleges. To build your skills and tech and further your education. I was able become a sound nurse furthering my management skills. scheduling staff, appointment, and transportation of staff and residents
always hiring
Assisting all Resident (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 24, 2015
good company, family dominate and everyone is helpful. pay is fine.you get paid time off and sick pay. they always have openings.
A nice workplace
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJanuary 7, 2015
I worked at this company for a year and a half doing preventative maintenance, repairing problems in the facility such as plumbing, electrical and carpentry issues.
Family like work environment
Registered Nurse / Nursing supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 29, 2014
I love working at EBV. However, with the low turnover rate, it is hard to advance.
Pros
team work
Cons
not enough overtime
Nice work enviorment
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  cleveland ohioJune 9, 2014
Clean and nice. professional great co workers. Great pay. Understanding and caring supervisors
great place to work family oriented
State Tested Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  cleveland,ohioMay 28, 2014
caring for the residents and communicating with them is so fun and interesting. the residents will keep you going. my co-workers there are very helpful. we work as a team on all units. management is excellent with working out any problems with the residents and their employees. the hardest part of this job is having to relocate to a new job near home.
nice place to work
Activities Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 31, 2014
nice place to work the residents makes the place fun needs more team work, well balanced leader
Pros
location
Cons
lack of team work
Productive enviornment
Social Work Intern (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 26, 2014
I was an intern for a short time. Overall I learned a lot about different funders and the social work culture here and it was a good experience.
Great bunch of people to work with
Sr. Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 17, 2014
Loved working with this company. Due to downsizing I was laid off but if asked to return I would definitely do that in a heartbeat!
Pros
great cafe
Cons
high priced heatlh care
EXPERIENCE
Custodian assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland ohioDecember 25, 2013
First priority is janitorial duties like trash removal,sweeping and moping the kitchen,bathrooms,stairways,and other common areas to ensure facility appearance for community and spectators who come visit. Getting. Check in with office personal for work order procedures dealing with move-outs and move-ins. Management was excellent because the housing director always gave the staff good advice on work procedures and operations before starting the day. My co-worker excellent to and he lived on the premises. He was the head custodian in charge. He was a mentor and a person good at heart showing me the correct and safety procedures on plumbing ac/heating ,electrical and also the ability to collaborate with outside contractors for purchase items needed to complete the job.The ability to document and keep track of inventory. Also given me the privilege to take charge of operations when he was not present. The most i enjoyed about the job was that i had a chance to get to know everyone gaining trust though out the community for them knowing that they can count on me especially for critical situations'' that inspires me to recognize my surroundings,stay positive and don't turn down great advice simply because at the end'' you will find out that it could be very useful when it's to late.
Pros
stay focus, lend a hand when needed, continually gain knowledge for experience purposes.
Cons
no lunch breaks and not being able to work late.
working with the seniors is wonderful
Activities Professional for adult daycare (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 24, 2013
its a great place to work the people and seniors are great. this is a place that i enjoy going to work and looking forward to the net day
Tested education and experience to the fullest degree
Housing Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 5, 2013
I truly enjoyed working at Eliza Bryant Village. The tenants who reside here were in need of various resources within the community. Connecting the tenants with referrals, conducting interdisciplinary team meetings of health and well being was fulfilling for both the tenant, family and staff.
Productive fast paced great learning enviroment
Registered Nurse Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 9, 2013
Good compensation good hours fair benefits lots to learn fast paced room for advancement
Pros
great learning enviroment
Strong cultural connection & respect for history/tradition
Volunteer Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHFebruary 18, 2013
I would absolutely recommend EBV if you have a loved one that needs Adult Day Care, Nursing Home Assistance or Indpendent living. They have a beautiful campus with great staff.
Loved the residens, it was a home like atmosphere
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 5, 2012
Often short staffed at work linen was unavaible and so was the team work
Pros
wonderful to work with people of color
Cons
relaxed environment
STNA
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 4, 2012
Real disappointment the job was actually great but the hr really discrimated against me because of my disability it made me feel like that tricked me and hung me out to dry
Great place hard to nab position
STNA (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 2, 2012
EBV was a great place to work, real simce.of community and a great DON.
Pros
oppertunities for continuing education
Cons
gosiping staff