Call Center Agent with luxury brand experience
At Red Door Spas Opportunity is a Beautiful Thing. Red Door Spas is currently accepting resumes for a Call Center Reservations Agent for its' Long Island, New York spas. The position is based in Woodbury, NY.
As a Reservations Call Center Representative you'll be responsible to effectively communicate with guests providing them with exceptional customer service; demonstrating the utmost in professionalism, friendliness, sophistication and confidence. In this role you'll answer phones, book guest appointments, sell and display exceptional knowledge of products and service offerings in order to achieve overall company Vision, Mission and financial objectives. You'll also receive our guests at check-in with a warm welcome, caring for their experience, and providing them with a fond farewell at check out. Must embrace and execute Company promotions and initiatives, including Guest Experience Survey and Net Promoter Score, email acquisition, and gift certificates and series sales. Other duties include: Performing various administrative functions as assigned.
ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Reports to the Guest Service Manager, ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides consistently outstanding customer service to enhance the spa/salon experience for each guest.
- Maintain high professional standards of service, appearance and behavior
- Answers incoming calls using the standard greeting in a timely manner.
- Understands phone system and related functions.
- Books appointments based on specific service time requirements.
- Continually check for openings and cancellations, utilize waitlist to accommodate guest preferences.
- Place calls to guests to confirm appointments and provide applicable details in a timely fashion according to established procedures.
- Communicate current and ongoing promotional programs, services and packages to guests by demonstrating in-depth knowledge of spa/salon offerings.
- Suggest add-on services to maximize sales.
- Encourage and maintain cooperation and teamwork.
- Participates in monthly department and spa meetings.
- Keeps work area organized at all times and comply with all Company policies.
At Red Door Spas, we offer an excellent career opportunity with advanced growth potential. We have built a strong culture of recognizing performance and promoting from within. If you have the necessary skills and a highly positive attitude and are looking to build a successful career in the exciting spa industry, Red Door Spas is the employer for you. In addition to direct compensation, Red Door Spas offers a competitive benefits package.
- Strong customer service skills. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, service with a smile, tact and diplomacy
- Previous call center or reservation booking experience in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent (English speaking) communication skill.
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Team player with good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong PC and keyboarding skills
- Able to handle multiple duties simultaneously
- Available to work varied shifts (evenings and weekends) .
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations based upon religious or health reasons (including disability), or any other basis required under the law.
Red Door Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer