Elizabeth Arden – an iconic name in beauty. Union Square –where entrepreneurial vibe perfectly complements artistic culture. THE RED DOOR - a new spa and retail boutique concept. Uniquely designed and destined to become the city’s Most Beautiful Place.
Proudly located on the corner of 17th Street and Park Avenue South. Evolving at every turn. Opening October 2013!
We are looking for career minded applicants who are passionate about guest service! Come join our retail team!
We’re looking for a highly qualified and experienced Retail Specialist. As a Retail Specialist you'll be responsible to drive retail and sales education efforts in a manner than ensures the consistent delivery of operational standards and achievement of retail objectives, including sales and profit goals, stock control and merchandizing compliance. Assist in the development and ongoing maintenance of corporate retail initiatives by organizing team training, communication and goal measurement. Perform direct selling activities to guests to achieve beauty, hair, body and nail retail sales objectives. Performs functions such as merchandising, inventory control, and training. Develops procedures and goals and executes training programs to equip and motivate selling by our associates.
3+ years cosmetic/retail sales experience.
- Motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of computers and standard software programs.
- Team player with strong leadership and supervisory/management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and constant deadlines.
- Self-motivated to work independently with little or no direction.
- Prior experience in a training capacity, preferably in the beauty industry.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize and meet deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications (i.e., Excel and Outlook)
- Flexible and available to work varied shifts, including evenings, weekends and holidays
We offer an excellent career opportunity with advanced growth potential. We have built a strong culture of recognizing performance and promoting from within. If you have the necessary skills and a highly positive attitude and are looking to build a successful career in the exciting spa industry, we are the employer for you. In addition to direct compensation we offer a competitive benefits package.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty at a satisfactory level. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The Company will consider all requests for reasonable accommodations based upon religious or health reasons (including disability), or any other basis required under the law.
Red Door Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply Now! Send CV and cover letter with minimum salary requirements