Elizabeth Arden Employee Reviews

They always laying off and lack of commication and tell you , you have to work at the last minute
Assembly Line Worker/Production (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 31, 2018
Lack of work, always laying off. No benefits, no vending machine in the lunch rooms, they have some silly snack thing now you have to have an account to even buy a drink. They always laying off like everywhere. Very unorganized and you don't even get a full 8hrs
Cons
Needs improvement with certain department
Line Leader (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAJanuary 29, 2018
It's a good company to work for if you are hired on through the company. But if you are working through a temp service. You have no stability. And can be release at any time
Pros
Stabilty through the company
Cons
When peak season is over your hours shorten.
finishing operator
Finishing Operator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 26, 2018
being a operator was fun working on different line and working with different products such as creams and lotions. Learning about the production you have to look at the product far as the labels and the printing of the jar or tube. The job was not hard you just have yo be quick on your toes working with your hands. The best park of production is when returns would come back we would have to go threw and find the best tubes or jars that can go back out.
Pros
gift boxes
Cons
be on time
hard days some times less help .
Shipping Analyst (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 23, 2018
work was stressful at the need of the month . we would get free lunch on the end of each 3 month. in shipping i would have to route fright and call the carriers for pick ups and cut the bills once we got routing back .
Hard working and very stressful!
Elizabeth Arden palitizer (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 22, 2018
Days working at Elizabeth Arden, was stressful learning how to work the equipment used on the floor. As time went by the equipment was a peice of cake learning how to use them.. I really enjoyed getting thecare packages of perfume and lotion for only 20$.
Pros
we got 3 breaks two 15 minute breaks and one 45 minute lunch break..
Cons
salary was 8.25 an hour.
Productive work environment
Coat Check/Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  611 5th AveJanuary 11, 2018
I learned a great deal about maintaining a successful work environment at Elizabeth Arden and greatly missed working with the great company. Cleanliness, great customer service, etc.
Awful
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VADecember 10, 2017
The typical work day consisted of just standing there. Then after you do hardly nothing for an hour you're told to just go home. So really, your tiny paycheck youll receive from working there is just to make up for the wasted gas to travel back and forth .
Cons
Elizabeth Arden is a great company to work for.
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCDecember 9, 2017
I have no complaints about Elizabeth Arden, the only problem was management. They didn't train or show me about the product line. I wasn't provided a professional rapport or a ongoing relationship with existing clients.
Pros
Elizabeth Arden Very Solid Company
Cons
Need more better pay scale and training
laid back chilled environment
Makeup Artist/Sales (Former Employee) –  Jersey City, NJNovember 30, 2017
Took care of inventory and customers needs. I learned to handle all kind of customers and their requirements. It was a slow pace work place. Recruiting new and younger clients to our client list.
Pros
Elizabeth Arden has one of the best skin care
Cons
I didn't see opportunity to move up in the company
Elizabeth Arden
Freelance Makeup Artist (Former Employee) –  Long Island, NYOctober 16, 2017
It is such a great company to start entering the cosmetic and skincare industry. Management is very supportive and gives detailed education to help you understand the products and how they work.
Opportunity
Beauty Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 12, 2017
This was an opportunity to showcase talent in sales and product application. It is important to be knowledgeable of different cultures and languages to better assist a diverse clientele.
Great company
A/R Analyst (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLOctober 9, 2017
One of my favorite places to work. Everything about it was fun and interactive. Had great job, boss and benefits. Always had product for myself. And family.
Pros
Free product
Very Active and interesting
Palletizer (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAOctober 7, 2017
Working at Elizabeth Arden was a great experience, I'm looking forward to work there again to increase my income now. I enjoy the employees and enjoyed the pay days.
Pros
Get paid every week $9 an hour up to $13 an hour
Cons
Short breaks 15 mins a 30 min and another 15 min break
Prodctive workplace with many career advancement opportunities
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Salem, VAOctober 1, 2017
Productive workplace with a lot of career opportunities but are not readily available at the moment. The hardest part of the job is staying focused because most of the time the workplace culture is hardly positive.
Pros
Friendly coworkers
Cons
Hours
Well, it was an Experience
temp worker (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 27, 2017
I would say the job started out fairly and I felt like a human being. They even paid for dinners on Monday Nights, second shift. However as the 10 hours a day started up, I was not really understanding the point of be there or leave, not coherent with regular hours and too much standing. The products were nice and very nice diversity pool but overall, things got confusing, not the work but the squabbles etc.

Hope one day they figure out a solution to the eye wash station as well, as I saw many people scratching their eyes out.

This job is good for temp work or somebody who can withstand the pressure of standing, if you don't like to stand then its not for you.
Pros
free dinners, nice products, understanding conflict schedules
Cons
hours changing frequently, squabbles, takes a toll on the average worker.
Fun workplace
Skin care and make up artist and fragrance model (Former Employee) –  Tukwila, WASeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed working for Elizabeth Arden. It was fun and I enjoyed working with people. It was competitive which I like. The hours worked well for me and I enjoyed the people I worked with.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, VASeptember 8, 2017
Very solid work place just wasn't trying to give me enough hours to work but it's an ok job very nice people if you don't work through the company it's no point in working
Workplace is like a family with continuous challenges and changes
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLAugust 25, 2017
Elizabeth Arden is like a second family. The turnover rate is low for when people work her, they stay for many years. The company has a very positive atmosphere with continuous changes due to acquisitions and mergers. The benefits are very good and the employee portions are very reasonable. Work hours are long only during peak seasons.
Great entrepreneurial company to work for!
Vice President, Category Management (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLAugust 22, 2017
I built my career at EA, it was an overall great experience. Management let you work at your own pace as long as the job was getting done. It was always a fun, family-like environment in our office.
Productive & Fun
Counter Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson Bay, WAAugust 14, 2017
Productive and fun when its busy season.

The most enjoyable of the job when doing make up, facials, and you see the results.
Management- no comment..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elizabeth Arden. Our community is ready to answer.