Elizabethtown College

Elizabethtown College Employer Reviews

What I Learned
Kinesis Peer Academic Advisor (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, PAFebruary 8, 2014
My jobs at Elizabethtown College have given me real work experience, preparing me for life after graduation.
Jack of All Trades
Relay for Life Team Captain (Former Employee), Elizabethtown CollegeJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: gave back to my college community
Cons: set mininum wage
I worked as a tutor, department executive assistant, mechanical trades-facilities management laborer, dining services employee, and athletic department assistant.
Organized events for the Intramural department
Intramural Student Assistant (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAMay 3, 2013
Organized and scheduled various intramural events throughout the school year. Posted various informational flyers and posters for events. Met with the manager to coordinate how to execute the events.
Great school, which prepares you to go out and be a successful occupational therapist.
Occupational Therapy Student (Current Employee), Elizabethtown, PAFebruary 7, 2013
Elizabethtown College prepares students for the national board exam and prepares them for the workforce.
A great place for student workers
Diversity Ambassador (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAJanuary 28, 2013
Elizabethtown College is a great place to work on campus. Training is extensive and new ideas are encouraged.
NA
Alumni Admissions Counselor (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAOctober 12, 2012
This is where I did undergraduate studies. It is a wonderful school.
Community Workplace
Copy Services Clerk (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAAugust 10, 2012
Computers, printers and more, a typical day involved all-encompassing technology.
A fun place to work on fast paced environment.
Planner, Server. (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAAugust 7, 2012
Pros: great team work.
Cons: very long shifts with almost no breaks.
A typical day at work:
Set up the event, receive guests, serve the food, clean up and clear whatever the set up for the event was.

On this job I learned how to manage a team and I also learned how to work under a lot of pressure because of different given situations.

At the beginning the hardest part of the job was to keep everyone on the same track – more... and making sure the job was well done. – less
good job for students
Student Employee- Foods Clerk (Former Employee), Elizabethtown, PAMay 31, 2012
hours were pretty flexible to meet needs of busy college students and it was a good way to meet people as well.