Elk Valley Health Services

Elk Valley Health Services Employer Reviews

The patients were very friendly
CNA (Former Employee), Nashville, TNOctober 29, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: worked you just under full time with no benefits available
I helped patients in just about every aspect, from bathing and feeding to helping them clean up their homes, laundry...etc. I learned that it isn't possible to please everyone everyday but if you make an effort you have a high success rate. The RN's came and went, seemed like they weren't very permanent. The hardest part was losing my patients when – more... they passed away but being able to put smiles on their faces everyday up until their passing was the most enjoyable. – less
What I enjoy and do in my work enviroment
CNA (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 26, 2013
Pros: if needing a day off for something your work calls for confirmation of shifts
Cons: short breaks, travel, no steady work, having to use telephony to clock in, worked by myself
Arriving to work getting your paper work assessing what needed to be done and getting started. Worked for a home health agency so I worked by myself. Having no other help with my job if needed would be the hardest part about the job. Most enjoyable was working with special needs children especially people who can not do for themselves.
To meet or exceed clients expectations daily.
LPN (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 23, 2013
Providing total pt. care. including use of ventilators,nebulzers, oxygen concentrators,pulse oximeters airway clearance systems and tracheal suction machines.Working as a team player to meet and exceed clients expectations on a daily basis and taking personal pride in a job well done.
Wonderful experience
LPN (Former Employee), Nashville TennesseeJanuary 29, 2013
I absolutely loved this job, however at the end i got burnt out from the demanding schedules and hours and the nonstability of more than a one to two week schedule. working day by day not knowing what next week brings got the best of my home life and my ability to have consistancy with my kids and family.
A great place to work
LPN (Former Employee), Nashville TennesseeJanuary 27, 2013
I loved Elk Valley, my experiences from working with the babies at this company is irreplaceable. The schedulers and management try their best to keep everyone happy. The hardest part of this job i believe was getting a set schedule that doesnt change every other week.
ACCTS RECEIVABLE MANAGER
Accounts Receivable Manager (Former Employee), Nashville, tnJuly 27, 2012
Billing to primary and secondary Ins companies, Helping pts with there claims if needed, Co workers were great,
good experience
LPN (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJuly 25, 2012
Pros: salary
Cons: sitting for long hours, no advancement
adminster meds and enteral feedings, monitor oxygen therapy and ventilator, give bath, trach and mickey care perform PROM and postioining every 2 hours, etc