Elliott Aviation

Elliott Aviation Employer Reviews

Airport
Customer Service Manager/Aircraft Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Eden Prairie, MNDecember 30, 2013
Pros: flexibility
Cons: no room for advancement
Reduced staff turnover by 100% in 2010, bench-marking a record-setting improvement in staff retention due to the success of employee-development and morale-building programs.
Procured four of our largest client accounts which has resulted in over $150k in fuel sales alone in the last year.
Oversee all aspects of an aircraft sale including preparation – more... of spec sheets, market research, contract drafting, and closing.
Responsible for special event coordination, entertainment of clients and all travel arrangements- National and International.

I learned a lot about people, communication, marketing and sales in this job. The most important thing that I took away from this was defining my management style. I treat others as I would like to be treated and would not ask any of my employees to do something I I wouldn't. I set goals with them, look for their successes and congratulate them right away and also let them know if they need to work on something right away. – less
No support to keep Quality up.
Accountable/ Quality Control Manager (Former Employee), Moline, IL.December 6, 2012
I had technicians cutting corners on inspections and damaging aircraft on a daily basics. I tracked their performance for 5 months with no support from Production Managers to discipline technicians or train technicians.

December 12, 2012

Elliott Aviation is a trusted name that provides excellent quality to our customers! The comment is obviously from a disgruntled past employee.