ELLIOTT GROUP

ELLIOTT GROUP Employer Reviews

Nice people, poor work-life balance
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PANovember 16, 2014
Poor work-life balance. Have developed a reputation for micromanaging employees year in recent years. Compensation is good coming in, but expect 2-3% increases every year. People are nice.
Great pay for an intern
R&D Materials Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Jeannette, PAJuly 20, 2014
Interned here for two summers and really enjoyed my time here
Productive workplace with great managment
IT Intern (Former Employee), Jeannette, PAApril 23, 2014
Pros: employee gym, cafe, great managment
Cons: jeannette, pa
Great experience working with Elliott Group. Was able to accomplish and learn a lot in a safe, accommodating, and fun work environment. Really great employees.
Coworkers stiick up for you, there is opportunity for advancement
Field Control Engineer (Current Employee), Jeannette, PAApril 15, 2014
Pros: good salary, continuous training, challenges at every turn, visited new places
Cons: it's business activities in this branch don't seem to concentrate in latin america
It's been a great almost five years in the Elliott Group both in Houston as well as in Pittsburgh. Traveled the world, learned different things about the middle stream, Oil & Gas business. I recommend this company as a fair place to work at.
A large manufacturing and machining environment.
Health, Safety, and Environmental Co-Op (Former Employee), Jeannette, PAJanuary 12, 2014
Working at Elliott, a typical day included working with their safety manager and/or their environmental technologist to assess daily safety and environmental concerns. I learned much about large machining as well as experiencing a union culture and working on specific projects assigned to me.
Old school work environment.
Senior Mechanical Detailer (Former Employee), JeannetteSeptember 11, 2013
Elliott provides a lot of training, but will not let you apply it to your work.
Learnings are good though there is a limitation for career advancement.
Regional Controller (Former Employee), Kingdom of BahrainAugust 22, 2013
Pros: free snacks and dinner once in a while.
Cons: retirement plan
As common to most of the corporate companies, checking emails first hour in the morning. Learned to give more focus to my own strength in the job to produce good results. Value of proper communication with the direct manager , co-workers and with other department. Management are supportive in some cases but not in all cases. I experienced racial discrimination when it comes to salary and benefits. You can't tell who your friends are especially in the supervisory level . Co-workers are also supportive in some ways. Competition is always among the employees. Some are flexible and easy to get along with. The hardest part of my job is having two bosses. I enjoyed most part of the job after month end reporting and attending training/seminar wherein I can get the chance to travel and meet employees from different entities.

About ELLIOTT GROUP

Who is Elliott? Elliott Group is a global rotating equipment supplier aligned to the energy sector. Elliott turbomachinery is – Read more