Ellsworth Adhesives Employee Reviews

Morale is at an all time low
Collections Specialist (Current Employee) –  Germantown, WIAugust 19, 2016
I work at the corporate office and if you're not a yes man or part of management do not expect to move anywhere within this company!Raises haven't happened in two years while departments have lack of training and run lean. Management does not listen to employee concerns and allow issues to escalate to HR causing employees to become unmotivated and stressed which has resorted to unnecessary drama. The morale has been at an all time low. The direction of the company went from family orientated to corporate. You're just a number. Many employees are frustrated and unhappy and looking for new jobs or reconsidering career paths.
Pros
Benefits are decent
Cons
No guarantee of advancement and no raises. Management and owners do not listen to employee concerns
Growing Company
Account Specialist (Current Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMarch 2, 2015
Company is growing but becoming more Corporate by the day. I work in a remote branch location in a different state than the HQ so career growth and advancement is very limited. Job responsiblities keep growing however the compensation plan is not.

I do enjoy working and assiting my customer thru out the day.
Enjoyed my work
Distribution Ctr. Associate (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CASeptember 4, 2012
Order selecting, packing and shipping. Receiving freight and managing inventory. Documentation per customer requirement and communication with coworkers and management.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
commute distance
Best job I ever had.
Applications Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJune 22, 2012
This organization combines intelligent, organized, focused, profitable business practices with excellent, caring, humane, respectful, honest people policies.
Pros
continuous training, great data analysis, good commissions and incentives, caring culture
Cons
monthly reports could be a drag

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ellsworth Adhesives. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8