Elms College Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great atmosphere with exceptional commitment to the student athlete experience at the collegiate level
Assistant Women's Basketball Coach (Current Employee) –  Chicopee, MAAugust 23, 2015
Coaching at an institution such as Elms college is a privilege. Very friendly environment with caring coaches and athletic staff.
A great learning experience
Biology Lab Technician's Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAMarch 23, 2015
Being a Biology lab technician's assistant can be a difficult job but it is also a learning experience as well. A typical week, I learned new lab techniques when I started such as culturing bacteria and handling hazardous wastes. As a Biology major with a Chemistry minor, I felt that being in this job gives me a hands-on experience from what I would learn in class. The hardest part of the job would be the first year starting out when I knew nothing. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the students enjoy lab time and learning from what I organized for them.
college
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJanuary 25, 2015
its ok place to work out and enjoy the view. would being good to job with work there
Loving Positive working environment.
Marketing Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJuly 18, 2013
As a Marketing intern my responsibilities include designing a wide variety of marketing materials, updating the school website through a content management system, photography, video production and event coordinating. I was also apart of two extensive website redesign projects where I learned to use different content management systems and web development programs.
great place to work while at school.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicopee, MAJuly 20, 2012
I loved this job. it was a work study position, in the computer lab, so when there was nothing to do i could work on my homework, or play video games, or catch up on my tv shows.

the shifts were only 4 hr shifts and you were only allowed to work 2 a week. this is due to the type of position money was limited.

only offered to students of the major.
Pros
access to computer lab, good people
Cons
only 8 hrs a week

4.7