Elms College Employee Reviews

A great learning experience
Biology Lab Technician's Assistant (Former Employee), Chicopee, MAMarch 23, 2015
Being a Biology lab technician's assistant can be a difficult job but it is also a learning experience as well. A typical week, I learned new lab techniques when I started such as culturing bacteria and handling hazardous wastes. As a Biology major with a Chemistry minor, I felt that being in this job gives me a hands-on experience from what I would learn in class. The hardest part of the job would be the first year starting out when I knew nothing. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the students enjoy lab time and learning from what I organized for them.
college
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Chicopee, MAJanuary 25, 2015
its ok place to work out and enjoy the view. would being good to job with work there
Loving Positive working environment.
Marketing Intern (Current Employee), Chicopee, MAJuly 18, 2013
As a Marketing intern my responsibilities include designing a wide variety of marketing materials, updating the school website through a content management system, photography, video production and event coordinating. I was also apart of two extensive website redesign projects where I learned to use different content management systems and web development programs.
great place to work while at school.
Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Chicopee, MAJuly 20, 2012
Pros: access to computer lab, good people
Cons: only 8 hrs a week
I loved this job. it was a work study position, in the computer lab, so when there was nothing to do i could work on my homework, or play video games, or catch up on my tv shows.

the shifts were only 4 hr shifts and you were only allowed to work 2 a week. this is due to the type of position money was limited.

only offered to students of the major.