Elo Touch Solutions Employee Reviews

Great work place
Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYSeptember 20, 2016
Great work opportunity and great potential for market growth. Customer love their products. The office is a great space for collaboration.
Great Place
Mechanical Engineer Intern - Service Support (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYMay 17, 2016
Great place to work. regular 8-5 shift, and very talented engineers and technicians all around. The work place is safe and welcoming and diverse.
Productive and fun with a gym and ping pong table
Product Information Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAApril 30, 2015
Typical work day would be answering the phones, order entry and assisting customers with product selection.

I learned a lot about Elo Touch monitors so I could help the customers with Elo's products.

Management was strong and fair

The co-workers were great to work with. They were very helpful anytime I needed assistance

The most enjoyable part working at Elo was working with the people I worked with and having a great customer relationship.
Pros
great pot lucks and the free lunches
Cons
having to pay more money for healthcare coverage
ELO, not what it should be
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  milpitas, caOctober 14, 2014
To all Candidates,
I have worked at ELO for 8 years now, in California. It is a great company, but management stinks. They are the typical attrition ed engineers that are now in management. They think they know what is going on, but are completely wrong. The culture is a "be in the in-crowd" or find other employment. The CEO is a pompous butt who loves to hear himself speak. The company could be a great place if they were run by qualified people. Rochester seems to be the red-headed step-child. They are being strung along until they are closed down. Business is business, this is not good. There are real people working there, I know many of them and they are great.
Pros
Cool technologies
Cons
Management is a joke. Management is a joke.
Touchscreen Engineer
Touchscreen Design Enginee (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAJune 5, 2014
Being an intern at Elo Touch Solutions you are very involved and very much treated like an engineer rather than an intern.
Collaborative engineering team with great work/life balance
R&D Manufacturing Engineer Co-op (Former Employee) –  Milpitas, CAMay 30, 2014
I worked as Mechanical Engineering Co-op, and learned the basics of manufacturing and process engineering. The company culture is relaxed and interpersonal. Co-workers were fun to talk with, and there were plenty of happy hours with the coworkers.
Innovative & Fun Company
Executive Assistant to CTO, VP Eng & VP Prod Mgmt (Current Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJanuary 25, 2013
Elo offers the world's largest selection of touchmonitors, touchscreens, and touchcomputers for virtually any application!
Pros
short commute; freedom to work from home; professionnal team
Cons
benefits, move to milpitas, management