eLoyalty Employee Reviews

Incredible minds.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2016
Incredible talent and esteemed clients make eLoyalty such a strong firm. Amazing deliverables and clear work plans are imperative to success.
Treadmill
Telecom UCCE Architect (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJuly 21, 2015
Very mission focused organization - offers many chance to be successful but too mission focused to allow for work life balance etc
Pros
challenging atmospher
Cons
no work life balance
Great experience
Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Austin,TXMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work includes taking calls from the call queue. I have learned much about IPT/UCCE and the infrastructure required to support voice for small business and all the way up to large corporations.Management is great and always working to improve the work environment as well as expand the business. Co-workers are generally helpful and willing to teach if the opportunity arises.
Pros
Positive work environment with great opportunity to learn.
Cons
Company doesn't promote anyone qualified to next level .
Driven Technical Project Manager
Principle, Technical Project Management (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2014
A typical work day is spent on conference calls with clients, managing project schedules, risk and issues logs, etc. as well as performing internal reporting on project status and forecasting hours/financials by quarter for each of my projects.

I spend a considerable part of my day managing communications for clients, keeping resources on target for the work that needs to be performed, and mitigating risks on my projects.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Stressful at times
Would not recommend this company
Trainer/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Ennis TexasJanuary 5, 2014
They are not what they claim to be. I was hired to be a trainer and supervisor. Once hired, my hours, bonus structure and job structure changed. Their was little support for the management team. I did not feel as if my opinion was valued, did not feel as if they cared whether or not I was there or not, I was embarrassed and talked down to. I was told one day to do things one way, but the next day told to do things another. I had very high expectations for this company and it's a shame that they were so unorganized and couldn't get their act together. They are losing too many great leaders because we couldn't handle telling employees one thing and then telling them something totally different the next.
Pros
great co workers, call center in Ellis county
Cons
temp to perm, shifts, upper management
Start-up feel environment with strong foundation.
VoIP Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2013
IP/Telephony.
UCCE.
ICM.
HCS.
VoIP / Data network infrastructure deployment and management.
Short Time
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 7, 2013
This was not a right fit for me and my new family. The management was not helpful and did not care. The people that worked there was only out for themselves, so there was no team atmosphere. The Benefits were good.
Pros
Cons
The peolpe

Ask a question about working or interviewing at eLoyalty. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8