eLoyalty Employee Reviews

Horrible Management
Service Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 21, 2017
If you want a boss that mico manages majority of your work? This is the place for you. A boss who whines & throws more fits than a 1 year old? This is the place for you. No advancement/ career growth. Save your time.
Pros
Nice co workers
Cons
Micromanagement/No pay raises/ No career growth
Good company
Principal (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILOctober 31, 2017
eLoyalty was a very good company to work for. The employees were very professional and talented. I left solely because I was offered a better position.
Horrible leadership support and do not lead with company values.
Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 24, 2017
I would never recommend this company to anyone. The company values are not demonstrated by leadership. Dishonesty and bad communication are daily occurances within eLoyalty and TeleTech their parent company.
Consulting company providing customers with business process and customer analytics expertise
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 13, 2017
eLoyalty was a 'road-warrior' consulting company providing teams of industry experts traveling throughout the domestic US specializing in helping customers with process improvements to improve their customers experience. Focused on targeting improvement of customer experience across vertical industries.
No job opportunities
Cisco Service Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  6500 River Place Blvd Suite 301 Austin TX 78730January 10, 2017
No job opportunities. Small company that works directly with ATT&T. We support SSA and IRS and it takes three months to back fill positions because of clearance requirements.They do provide 401 K and good benefits. The management is very reactionary and unprepared.
Pros
Nice location
Cons
No advancement opportunities
Incredible minds.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 2, 2016
Incredible talent and esteemed clients make eLoyalty such a strong firm. Amazing deliverables and clear work plans are imperative to success.
Treadmill
Telecom UCCE Architect (Current Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILJuly 21, 2015
Very mission focused organization - offers many chance to be successful but too mission focused to allow for work life balance etc
Pros
challenging atmospher
Cons
no work life balance
Great experience
Service Desk (Current Employee) –  Austin,TXMarch 11, 2015
A typical day at work includes taking calls from the call queue. I have learned much about IPT/UCCE and the infrastructure required to support voice for small business and all the way up to large corporations.Management is great and always working to improve the work environment as well as expand the business. Co-workers are generally helpful and willing to teach if the opportunity arises.
Pros
Positive work environment with great opportunity to learn.
Cons
Company doesn't promote anyone qualified to next level .
Driven Technical Project Manager
Principle, Technical Project Management (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 14, 2014
A typical work day is spent on conference calls with clients, managing project schedules, risk and issues logs, etc. as well as performing internal reporting on project status and forecasting hours/financials by quarter for each of my projects.

I spend a considerable part of my day managing communications for clients, keeping resources on target for the work that needs to be performed, and mitigating risks on my projects.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
Stressful at times
eLoyalty Review
Installation and Upgrade Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 5, 2014
Typical day at work was either onsite with a client across the US or work from home. Role was a deployment/upgrade engineer performing these tasks on Cisco based software products, i.e. Cisco UCCE.
I learned a lot about VMware and the full suite of Cisco software products. I also worked a contract that had me traveling across the state of Texas upgrading the Office Of Attorney General-Child Support Division from their current network configuration to AVPN. Upgraded 80 sites in 3.5 months.
Management was good. I had awesome co-workers that could answer a question sometimes before you even asked!
The hardest part of the job was arriving on-site at a client location and the client not being ready even though the day before they indicated all required activates were completed.
I loved traveling and meeting new clients and leaving them happy.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Panic when their stock dropped due to a missed projection
Would not recommend this company
Trainer/Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Ennis TexasJanuary 5, 2014
They are not what they claim to be. I was hired to be a trainer and supervisor. Once hired, my hours, bonus structure and job structure changed. Their was little support for the management team. I did not feel as if my opinion was valued, did not feel as if they cared whether or not I was there or not, I was embarrassed and talked down to. I was told one day to do things one way, but the next day told to do things another. I had very high expectations for this company and it's a shame that they were so unorganized and couldn't get their act together. They are losing too many great leaders because we couldn't handle telling employees one thing and then telling them something totally different the next.
Pros
great co workers, call center in Ellis county
Cons
temp to perm, shifts, upper management
Start-up feel environment with strong foundation.
VoIP Network Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 23, 2013
IP/Telephony.
UCCE.
ICM.
HCS.
VoIP / Data network infrastructure deployment and management.
Short Time
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 7, 2013
This was not a right fit for me and my new family. The management was not helpful and did not care. The people that worked there was only out for themselves, so there was no team atmosphere. The Benefits were good.
Pros
Cons
The peolpe