Elwood Staffing

Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

Very productive and great work.
Temp (Current Employee), Shelbyville, IndianaMay 31, 2015
I am currently employed at a nearby warehouse in my town as a temp doing packing. It is a very busy, challenging, and fun job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I'm never bored.
Constant work, although often not at the same place.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Ogden, UTMay 29, 2015
Pros: Consistent work.
Cons: never at the same place for long, compensation for some jobs is abysmal at best.
I would consistently be working with this company, it would vary on where though. I would work for various companies such as: Fersenius, Autoliv, and Levelor to name a few. I learned how to do some production work here and I got along with most of my co workers. The hardest part of the job is learning everything for each new job, by the same coin the experience I earn from doing so will help me in my future career.
Awesome Staffing agency
Supervisor/Group (Former Employee), Columbia City, INMay 29, 2015
This Staffing agency places you with great paying employers and they are all about you. They look for your best of interest when it comes to your job placement. I would recommend anyone to try them.
A Dependable Place to find contract work while I looked for long-term, permanent work
Data Entry (Current Employee), Cheyenne, WYMay 27, 2015
Pros: Schedule with the contracting company was very flexible
Cons: Low pay but not unreasonable for the position accepted.
Staffing agency:

-Contracted for state government contracts for data entry work
-Gained valuable experience doing data entry work
A great way to get on bigger companies full time
Temporary helper, KTH Honda, Leesburg Alabama (Former Employee), Gadsden, ALMay 27, 2015
Pros: great employee treatment
Cons: average pay
Once your on Elwood treats the employees great. However the companies you go into work for treat you like a outsider. Once you have accumulated enough hours your hired full time to bigger companies and pay gets better.
Temp (Former Employee), Sturgis, MIMay 22, 2015
Pros: Fast paced
Cons: Temporary
When i was employed with Elwood Staffing iwas a temporary worker at two factories. As someone who previously hadn't worked in factories i actually enjoyed it. The two jobs were fast paced , which i enjoy, and thought oriented. I had to go over parts to make sure they were acceptable to be shipped to clients as well as run the press that made the product. The people i worked with were amazing and very helpful. I never had an issue with anybody i worked with which made the environment nice.
Productive and fun.
Factory Worker Assembly Line (Current Employee), Lansing, MIMay 17, 2015
Pros: Paid lunch
Cons: no cons.
I love working at Bridgewater. Your treated with respect and your opinion matters. I like the fact that the company allows growth within the company.
Helpful but not supportive
LABORER (Current Employee), Carrollton, GAMay 16, 2015
Helped getting a job assignment quickly. Once on the job they are not very supportive if you have to be out for medical issues.
Elwood staffing is a great company
Clerical (Current Employee), Shawnee, KCMay 14, 2015
I have enjoyed doing temp work for them. Their staffing agents are courteous and professional.
They don't have many clerical positions available, so I have had to apply at a different agency.

I am looking for something that will provide me with a permanent position.
Helpful place for a temporary job
Re-Wrap Operator (Current Employee), GAF Michicgan City INMay 14, 2015
Pros: paid breaks
Cons: pay rate
They did help out finding a new job but new management came in and they were very rude and unhelpful. The place that i was staffed at couldn't hire me because of a new policy.
Work Placement
FCAW, MIG Welder (Former Employee), Irving, TXMay 10, 2015
Pros: Working with people you like
Cons: It is a Temporary Service and you have to wait to get hired on.
Elwood Staffing gave me the opportunity to work with Texas One Source to start my future in welding. I have worked with the other welders in the shop and they have showed me different ways to weld which made it easier for me to weld what I thought would be hard. Everyone there are great people to work with and will help you out in any situation. The most enjoyable part of the job is going to work.
nice people who work hard for you
Laborer (Current Employee), Belton MOMay 9, 2015
Pros: nice
Cons: sometimes no work
Always willing to help me when I come in with any questions. Do what they can for me to help me maintain employment. Spend the time to get to know me. Co-workers are nice
Prouductive and enjoable
Staffing Assistant (Former Employee), Horseheads, NYMay 6, 2015
My co-workers were great to work with, I loved to meet different people that came in and out the office and talking with them,
Good staff
Quality Analysis (Former Employee), Daleville, VAMay 3, 2015
Elwood has a great staff that helps you to get placed with a job! The company that they sent me to was a great company to work for, the only thing that I did not like was the ratio of women to me there.
Very fun and productive work environment
Packer (Current Employee), Chattanooga, TNMay 1, 2015
The things I enjoyed the most about my job was it was a nice clean fun work environment everyone was nice, friendly, and respectable. the hardest part about my job was the lack of work, when there is no work there is nothing to do. on a normal work day its very fast pace and the night went by quickly.
NOT impressed with this temp service.
Quality Inspection (Former Employee), Hillsdale, MIApril 29, 2015
I did enjoy the different places that I worked, HOWEVER nothing turned into full time. Most of the people that I worked with were AWESOME! Some of the places that I reported to were places that I understood why they had to use a temp agency for workers.
n/a
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), LaGrange, GAApril 28, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: No job security
I liked my job to a certain extent but I did not like bringing people in for orientation and giving these people false hopes..I learned alot about how staffing companies operate and wold not go thru one to find a job myself.
If you ever get bored with the job your doing, or just want to be busier they will find you another job that fits your needs.
Assistant Carpenter (Former Employee), Kemmerer, WYOApril 28, 2015
Pros: Worked 10hr days everyday no matter what.
Cons: 1hr drive to work and 1hr drive home from work.
They have a really good system, and they are on top of it...finding you a job that you want is no problem for them and they find it fast. I learned how to do construction work like cement and running heavy equipment. The people I worked with were down to Earth, they new how to keep the work place fun...and still we got the job done.
The hardest thing about working with this company
Contract employee (Former Employee), Franklin, INApril 27, 2015
Pros: job placement
Cons: not promised full time employment
This company is a temporary employment agency. I didnt know if I would get hired on full time with any company. Luckily I gained a full time job and so great experience.
Very Diverse
Honda Manufacturing Association as a Temp (Former Employee), Oxford, ALApril 27, 2015
Pros: Good pay, friends
Cons: long hours, swing shifts
A day at Honda starts with a team meeting and a review of the schedule for the day. You work your schedule, remain on time, and go home. I learned that it is best to be highly observant. Management believes in doing things the right way the first time, which often meant that there was no back up plan for if things go wrong. This often resulted in a lot of downtime, which is the hardest part of the job. During downtime you have to find things to do and not sit down. The best part of the job is meeting new people from different walks of life.

1 2 3 4 5

About Elwood Staffing

Better opportunities. Better balance. Better match. Whatever better means to you, we’re the people who make it possible. Where – Read more

Elwood Staffing Salaries