Elwood Staffing Employee Reviews

Average.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJune 25, 2017
This is not the best company to work for, but it will let you survive. If you have not worked for a long period of time it's a good starter company to get you working.
Look Elsewhere
Customer Service Relations (Former Employee) –  West Valley City, UTJune 25, 2017
The West Valley on 3500 South is terrible. Even the recruiters don't last.. its always someone new. They don't reply to your emails and even when they requested to send it to them directly. I worked for a project for 3 years and no raises. It was a waste of time and I'm never going back.
good reliable company
Forkift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hammond, INJune 22, 2017
I was mostly doing forklift operations in the different sites they sent me to. I also did order picking from time to time. This was agood company who always found you work.
Good staffing agency
Welder (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 22, 2017
Elwood found me a job and put me to work right away. Their hiring process was quick and easy. The staff there is friendly, and reliable to be in touch with if a problem should occur, I would recommend this staffing agency.
Pros
friendly
Well organized and helpful
Labor (Former Employee) –  Medford, ORJune 21, 2017
El Wood Staffing is a staffing agency that helps you find a part time/full time job that fits for you, it is a great company to work for but need better work options!
Great place to find a job when you are desperate!
not fun place to work
hand wrenches torque and air guns (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 18, 2017
Most jobs are not places to grow at hot warehouses with low pay jobs that are 40 miles from your house like if you live on michgan rd in indianapolis they want you to dry to franklin in for a job only paying 9.00 hr
Pros
Cons
health benifts
Consistant work in desired field
Associate (Current Employee) –  NE PortlandJune 18, 2017
Friendly, helpful staff work to keep you on assignment in the field you desire. A professional company with good communication. I enjoy working with Elwood Staffing
Elwaood Staffing
Tube Inspector (Former Employee) –  Brighton, COJune 16, 2017
I enjoy working with this staffing agency they provided good work for my skill set and within my preference of job requirements. They were a friendly service
Production work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 14, 2017
This one is a staffing agency , I wasn't working for them for to long only six months. I learned some basic electronic stuff, for example
how to build blender. It was great, I was enjoying to do it.
Great employer
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 14, 2017
Overall great place to work, friendly amd helpful place. Very willing to work with me and whatever i needed assistance with. Placed me at jobs close by my home
Pros
Close by
Cons
Temporary job
Temp agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  HillsdaleJune 11, 2017
I dont have alot to say about Elwood they r pretty good with helping people find work but the whole temp thing is a joke but still an effective way to find a job
Pros
Job help
Cons
Temporary
Worst staffing company ever
Temp (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 10, 2017
They promised me they would be able to find me work that would hire me full time. What I got instead was jobs that would last a week if I was lucky, and I am not a person who slacks off at any job. Most jobs they presented me with were only a 1 day job. They also said they would contact me when they had found work for me, a week would go by and nothing, call them that next Monday and they said they just filled all the positions from the following week and had nothing but they would let me know when they had something available. Finally found out that calling on a Friday gave results in finding a job but those were usually on a week or two at a time
Pros
Variety of different type of jobs
Cons
horrible managment, no steady work
productive workplace fast paced and energizing
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDJune 8, 2017
Good work environment with great people. learned how to package and palletize. in a fast paced work environment. working with others to finish the orders on time. sometimes it is hard to keep up at such a fast pace. rewarded by a job well done.
Pros
ward work
Cons
fast pace
Good Company
Warehouse worker (Current Employee) –  American Legion Emblem SalesJune 7, 2017
Good Temp. service to work for.
Efficient and easy
Knowledgeable staff and friendly
Willing to work with you to find the right job match
Willing to go the extra mile
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Jobs pay low
I got to meet different people and I loved being able to assist their needs.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJune 7, 2017
I loved working for Elwood Staffing. Even though my position was a short term seasonal position it still gave me more exposure as a receptionist. I was able to handle stress and high pressure situations. I learned to be more patient with clients.
Productive workplace but sometimes chaotic
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbus, INJune 7, 2017
Elwood is a fast-paced staffing agency. There are many different daily duties for each internal employee. You have to be able to roll with the punches and make decisions, at times, with no notice. Sometimes the constant change in policies/procedures can be frustrating because you never know if the information you are giving potential employees is accurate or not.
Temp agency
Temporary positions Yakima Regional (Former Employee) –  Yakima, WAJune 2, 2017
There were several different companies I worked for during my time with Elwood. The hardest part was not having any type of job security, the most enjoyable part was getting different experience.
Pros
Variety of co-workers
Cons
No benefits
Terrible attitude
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Pueblo, COMay 31, 2017
The people working in the office do not care about their employees. They put you in jobs that pay next to nothing after they take their cut and expect you to dtay at their temp positions for months on end without any sort of pay raises or becoming a full time employee.
Pros
Cons
Very many
ware hoouse worker
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesa, AZMay 30, 2017
Ware house picker...scanned paper orders that we print out that people order online through the website....do transfer through out the ware house because we were getting low on our side of the warehouse
Pros
worked on my own pace
Cons
dont get enough done
good
Packaging/Freezer operator (Former Employee) –  Twin Falls, IDMay 27, 2017
They have great schedules and let you choose what you want and when you want to start working for them its awesome!!!!!!! I worked here and now going back.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Elwood Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.