Emagine Entertainment Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great starter job!
Crew Leader (Current Employee) –  Novi, MISeptember 4, 2017
It really is a great, fun place to work. Low stress, good people. Just low pay, usual minimum. Raises annually but not enough for most adults. Some job advancement but gets less and less as you move up. Great for part time. And you get to see free movies!
Pros
Discount on food. Free movies. Easy. Nic folks
Cons
Picking up trash. Late nights.
September 5, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write a review! We appreciate you highlighting our fun low stress working environment and free movie perks! We take pride in hiring quality candidates for our teams from crew members on up to management. As Emagine continues to grow and expand, we love to promote internal candidates! If you have not yet had a chance please contact Amber or Shelby in HR and inquire about up coming openings. We would love to talk with you about growth opportunities! Thank you again for the review!

Good company to work for
Usher (Current Employee) –  Canton, MISeptember 2, 2017
great management great co workers fun job. job is helping customers find their assigned seats . Ensure no cell phone during movie. Greeting guests and telling thanks for choosing Emagine. they use when to work to get your weekly schedule, a great site for us to drop and pick up shifts.Iit contains all co workers info for you to reach when needed. Employees are awesome and help whenever they can.
Pros
Worst part of the job is slow times, no hours available
Cons
Worst part of the job is slow times, no hours available
September 5, 2017

Thank you for the review! We are thrilled you enjoy working with us and you like your colleagues. Our motto is to take care of our employees and they will take care of our guests. We try to make scheduling as easy as possible with When to Work, we are glad you enjoy it and it simplifies scheduling. Thank you again for the review!

productive and relaxed place to work
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 17, 2017
Emagine is a great place to work, the staff and management is friendly and easy to talk to. People get work done with a relaxed atmosphere. Its a fun easy job that people can enjoy while making money.
August 30, 2017

Thank you for writing a review! We are very happy to hear about your positive experiences with Emagine. We have worked hard to create a culture where our team members can have fun at work while providing a fantastic movie going experience to our guests.

Great people safe work environment
Crew Member/Crew Trainer (Current Employee) –  Birch Run, MI, clio MIJune 3, 2017
It is a great first job and has taight me many life skills as i walk to adulthood. Hours are best in the summer and very flexible with school. I would definitely recommend.
Pros
Half off concession items if worked that day and free drinks, popcorm, and movies.
August 30, 2017

Thank you for writing a review! We take pride in hiring team members for their first jobs and teaching them valuable life skills they can continue to use as they grow in their careers. We are happy to hear you would recommend us to others, thanks again for your review!

MOVIE THEATER USHER (Current Employee) –  Monticello, MNMay 26, 2017
I have worked here for a while and I'm glad I still do work here. Had multiple managers as the years went by, as some of them stay and some leave. As it is a movie theater, you will occasionally get down times because of the movies being good or not. This theater in particular just switched over to another company, because the original owners sold it.
Pros
Free movies, great management, friendly staff
Cons
Tedious after a while and there will be times when it is not busy
Fun to work low pay
Employee (Former Employee) –  Macomb, MIApril 17, 2017
fun to work low pay. managers were good at first but then the good ones got fired or quit. not sure how they are now. good benefits being free movies.
Very Accommodating
Bartender and Usher (Current Employee) –  Canton, MIAugust 25, 2016
They have always been understanding and able to work with my schedule. After 3 years they still treat me properly. The work is reasonable and the management is more than happy to help you out if you do not know how to complete the task or are behind.
Emagine
Manager (Current Employee) –  Macomb, MIJanuary 19, 2015
Great place to work, fun people and free movie perks. Management could use some help though, not very dependable. Not good at training you almost have to train yourself
Good Teen job
Clean theaters, assist guests (Former Employee) –  Novi, MIDecember 16, 2014
Fun workplace if you enjoy food and a faced paced environment. mostly teenagers working here. Everyone is extremely friendly and accepting.
Pros
free movies and movie passes.
Cons
Management changes policies often.
One of my favorite jobs
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  birch run, miJuly 9, 2013
The job as a maintenance for the movie theater is an on call job. I do it because the people I work for are nice and engaging. I am a huge movie buff and the added fact I feel like I am part of the movie industry makes it a dream job for me.
Pros
Free movies from time to time
Cons
low hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Emagine Entertainment. Our community is ready to answer.

Emagine Entertainment Reviews by Location